*** Need a ES update tyvm. ***

What can I expect on 5/24/08, this coming Saturday.

Thanks folks.
smile.gif

Not being sarcastic.....don't expect much if you're not in the employee line. Otherwise, get there ealry and you should be fine. This is assuming theystill allow camping after close the day prior, have separate lines for F&F etc.

edit my bad misread the first post.
yeah heelntoe pretty much said it.
Other launches and whatnot, even JB, it's easier access...
But with packs, EVERYONE comes to the store.
I'm not too sure about the after door campout though.
I'm going early myself for the employee line
just glad I dont work that day =]]

oh uhm................ what are u looking for specifically?
LOTTA Golf and Team Baseball gear.
Along with the dri-fit training and Running Eugene Oly trials gear.
There are still some mowabb and safari forces left.
Black/Gold and White/Blue/Red 15 SEs.
Some Flight 23s.
We just got in white/red zoom bb lows.
barwins, windmills and huarache 08s still good.
structure triax vivids some sizes and lucky greens fsr
Along with a couple of AM 97 and 95s.

Sorry it's not too descriptive or anything. I work in the back processing so I see mroe clothes than I do shoes lol.

I'll go in today and tell u what I see...If nothing else to look at some of the women of nike =X

Originally Posted by ieatjs4breakfast

hey i'm not an employe, but is there any hope of getting this pack if i get there at 6am?

This is my situation, I have a guest pass for tomarrow, but guest can't get the packs till 9am. Will there be any left for the guest after allemployees get there packs. Also does anybody know what time they will give wristbands out to guest???

like the guy said..u wont get in til after all the employees get their hands on them.......chances are u wont get it when u get in at 9

Went in today didnt see anything worth copping except some detriot lions looking colorway dunks that I may pull the trigger on.

i didnt get them hhhhh.... my friend went in at 8 and though he would get them. i told him 6.

anybody got vi's they are willing to sell?

Back
Top Bottom