''NEED HELP WITH NEW YORK INFORMATION''

HEY WHATS UP NIKETALK FAM?

i am traveling to new york (from b-more , md.) for a little getaway vacation for a few days with my girl , daughter and one of her friend's (they are 14 yrs old) .

i think we are going dec 16th - 19th

i have never been there but i cant wait to go.

i need some help with a few things like

1) what hotel's are good?
2) where is the best place to get a hotel and stay so we can be close to the sight's?
3) what are some place i need to see?
4)where are some great places to eat (on the run and for a nice dinner)
5) all info would help so anything you can think of that will help my stay better lets have it........

we are only going for a few days 2-3 so i know i cant do everything . also i know it will be crowded because of the holiday's but my girl has always wanted to go around x-mas for a long time so it is what it is .

also i will be trying to hit up a few shoe store so which ones are the best to hit while im there.

thanks for any and all help from my NT fam members....................... peace23

Pretty sure this should go in the regional section. 

But you may want to def aim to get a hotel in midtown or downtown Manhattan so you are fairly close to everything. There are plenty of restaurant's and food spots to eat. Do not know the kind of food you guys like, so can not help too much, plus I do not go out to eat that often. Carmines is really nice though, Italian family serving style spot. We also have Shack Shakes scattered around, and there is one Steak and Shake. Plenty Pizza restaurants and Halal trucks. 

Def check out SoHo, and flightclub.

Hope it was somewhat of a help, and hope you enjoy your time in the city. 

Check out the thread in the regional section it has pretty much everything you would need to know in it.

Good timing.
Xmas in NY >>>

Go ice skating in Rockefeller center and then go see the rockettes

thanks for the help , i think we are going around 19th thru 22nd

we are staying at the hilton garden inn time square... is this a good place to stay?

i just hope i can make it back home intime to camp for the bred retro 11's ....................................................peace23

also .... do you think i should drive my own car there from b-more or take a bus ?

(greyhound or something like that)

Last edited:
Real talk think about getting a hotel in my neighborhood sunset park (brooklyn) its less than a 30 min train ride from the city and it should be way cheaper than any hotel in the city

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom