Need some advice... Vol. should I care?

Started talkin to a female.... Def feelin her... Everything smooth...I'm in college, and live off campus, I live in an apartment w/ a room mate who is about to move out because he is having some money issues.Long story short. My boy who I became cool wit throughout college, didn't know him before, had sex w/ shorty 2 years ago. He not one of my main Ns but i smoke w/ bruh occasionally. I can already tell that isshhh between me & shorty bout to get serious because she is borderline perfect, always look out for a n... Likes sports.. Always smokin me up.. Never ask for nothin... Got money, whip, her own crib... Got mutual friends so I know she aint no garden tool..It's not a must that bruh moves in, but he is basically a candidate to move in w/ me once my room mate fully moves out in January.Would u cut shorty off b/c she messed w/ my boy, and if he move in it'll be a problem and be awkward.My instincts are tellin me don't even sweat it cuz we're 21 years old, but my pride as a man won't let me swallow the fact that my future room mate Had sex w/ my future girl.Miss me w/ all the smart comments... Just asking a question just to see what people that don't know me or her personally would do... So.... What would you do?

If that is a dealbreaker for you it probably means you don't like her enough to become serious regardless

Wait, so youre saying garden tools don't have a roof over their heads? They don't own a whip? Where the hell do you live?

Anyways, I don't know g. I'd probably cut her off. That's jsut me and how sensitive I am when it comes to %!+$ like this. It might be insecurity, but if I know the guy that used to slamm my girl, I'd be like NOPE.

I would not move him in...if you are serious about her, I would not have one of her past hits living where she will be visiting and staying over often.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I would not move him in...if you are serious about her, I would not have one of her past hits living where she will be visiting and staying over often.
this. cut out the x factor and find a new roommate homie....if the chick is that boss you don't wanna pass it up

Wowwwwwwww so you dudes are saying don't move dude in because he had sex with a girl you like (before you knew her) that's a good way of looking like a straight chump fam...Listen everyone has a past..I understand it is a little awkward but I would not let it bother me to the point where I wont let my boy move in, that's straight up punk status..If you and shorty are serious, you won't let this come between you..Like I said, it is awkward but don't lose her and your boy over this

Damn that's mad awkward

If you really feel something serious will happen with shorty then listen to your first instinct, don't sweat it. Easier said then done though

no one wants to voluntarily be awkward. I'd chose the easier of the two to replace. get a different room mate

Yea true.. She's a good girl.. To be honest.. I was already thinking about trying to get another roommate but I'm not gonna leave bruh out in the cold if he has no where to go... Nor am I gonna not have a room mate to help take the load off of me when it comes to bills.

Originally Posted by krider31

she is borderline perfect

nerd.gif

Still in a delimna... It's getting close to the move in date and I'm still on the fence smh

Me & her got more serious... & I just can't break the code.... Which is YOU NEVER WIFE A CHICK THAT ONE OF THE HOMIES HIT...

U just don't do it... No matter what...

I don't even know where I can find another room mate... So I might be stuck

I wouldn't play Professor X housing her ex-man
He hit a lil too close to home literally GOTDAMB!

-MonStar

Honestly, nobody wants to live with a man that had his woman.  I don't care how you slice it.  You might as well do that man's laundry when he move in too.  It's just too ackward for everybody involved.  Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

I say keep her around if she's that
pimp.gif
.  And find another roomate. 

I wouldn't let move in. It'll always be in the back of your head and even more so if she happens to drop by while you're at work or class and your boy is in his room.

keep shortie, room w/dude..who gives a f if he beat..let things playout.. Dont make problems where there arent any

Back
Top Bottom