NEGRIL, JAMAICA.... This is how our parties look !!! UPDATE PG.6 !!!

not bad at all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

where are the ppl diving from trees landing on lawn chairs???? Thank God it was this posted and not that crap
v...... not exactly trees n lawn chairs but we know how to have fun .....plus, Jamaican girls drive us wild ...
devil.gif

99b26f53c93c02eaca86e913afa9e70d23baa2a9.gif

aznjmacan wrote:
i5c6l4.jpg

Shorty 2nd from the right used to work at a resort called Poinciana I went to down there once if I'm not mistaken....I think her name isRenee. She was thick as thieves
smh.gif

I'm confused tho----are all these women in the post from/living in Jamaica though going to these spots in Negril?---or are they mainly tourists or visitorsfrom other parts of the world? ----I know some people in this post mentioned that there were Asians and other ethnicities that lived in JAM---so are all thesewomen from JAM???
nerd.gif

I would use every ounce of power, word to Dr. Strange:
250px-DeodatoDrStrange.jpg

2q8c7l4.jpg

to administer the most powerful thrusts I can muster.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

I'm confused tho----are all these women in the post from/living in Jamaica though going to these spots in Negril?---or are they mainly tourists or visitors from other parts of the world? ----I know some people in this post mentioned that there were Asians and other ethnicities that lived in JAM---so are all these women from JAM???
nerd.gif
all the above. majority are from though. Jamaica is mix of many races, put me, my cousins and grandparents in a room and you wouldn't be ableto tell we're family.

I'm Chinese Jamaican as well, and man have I had to deal with alot of ignorant people in my life claiming I can't be Jamaican because I look Chinese.To clarify to people, being Chinese/Jamaican doesn't mean one of you're parents are black Jamaican and one is a Chinese person. As said above, Jamaicais populated with many races, even white and indian. My parents are both Chinese but with the thickest Jamaican accents and culture. The national slogan is"out of many one people"

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

I'm confused tho----are all these women in the post from/living in Jamaica though going to these spots in Negril?---or are they mainly tourists or visitors from other parts of the world? ----I know some people in this post mentioned that there were Asians and other ethnicities that lived in JAM---so are all these women from JAM???
nerd.gif
all the above. majority are from though. Jamaica is mix of many races, put me, my cousins and grandparents in a room and you wouldn't be able to tell we're family.

that's whats up.....

diversity is a beautiful thing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BlackChiney06

I'm Chinese Jamaican as well, and man have I had to deal with alot of ignorant people in my life claiming I can't be Jamaican because I look Chinese. To clarify to people, being Chinese/Jamaican doesn't mean one of you're parents are black Jamaican and one is a Chinese person. As said above, Jamaica is populated with many races, even white and indian. My parents are both Chinese but with the thickest Jamaican accents and culture. The national slogan is "out of many one people"
That is RAW money
pimp.gif
Its like my cousin he is Kenyan butSpeaks Perfect Spanish. Nija be catching Plenty Broad

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

All I have to say is DAMN

pimp.gif

I need to make it out to Jamaica in the near future

I figured you've been there by now, as much as you're out and about....

^^ Yeh but there are better looking ones like the ones to the left of this pic
sxjfia.jpg

Here is another pic of shorty and her funbags
ff1guq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom