Nelly28 telling ducktales Vol. he didn't "find" those earrings.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thought jeffort ripped him off.

smh.gif

Why waste your time making up a false story? To try and look cool because you own a Movado?
indifferent.gif
@ you for finding it on eBay and saying "I THINKthis is the same one"
smh.gif
smh.gif

Exactly why in the other thread I asked where the pics were of the black bag and the paper with lipstick...Why would he NOT take a pic of that too????

Can TBI post confirmation that he sold ol dude the earrings?
laugh.gif
Nelly28was acting like you was gon scam him.

Although I don't care, I'm glad you're life is lame enough you'd even do this. It keeps NT entertaining. You guys who take the internet soserious are like the excretion process of NT

Nelly28 if they aren't the same, wouldn't it be easy to post pics of THOSE earrings and the ones you BOUGHT? Side by side?

I knew he didn't find them things. How would he brag about that though?

"Ahh yea baby, I found these joints in the park on a bench, They fresh though right?"

From the thread:

Originally Posted by nelly28

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
ship me the small joints for free so I can sell em
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

whats ur addy i got u lol

smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Nelly28 if they aren't the same, wouldn't it be easy to post pics of THOSE earrings and the ones you BOUGHT? Side by side?

i sold the other ones i while ago. come on people be serious i dont even wear jewlery
laugh.gif
you can only beleive what you want everyone has their opinion. op was actinglike i was trying to scam people not that serious. kid obviously has no life so i kinda feel bad for the lil dude
laugh.gif
op you want the earrings?

Back
Top Bottom