Nelly28 telling ducktales Vol. he didn't "find" those earrings.

Originally Posted by nelly28

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Nelly28 if they aren't the same, wouldn't it be easy to post pics of THOSE earrings and the ones you BOUGHT? Side by side?

i sold the other ones i while ago. come on people be serious i dont even wear jewlery
laugh.gif
you can only beleive what you want everyone has their opinion. op was acting like i was trying to scam people not that serious. kid obviously has no life so i kinda feel bad for the lil dude
laugh.gif
op you want the earrings?

So why'd you buy earings then?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Nelly28 if they aren't the same, wouldn't it be easy to post pics of THOSE earrings and the ones you BOUGHT? Side by side?

i sold the other ones i while ago. come on people be serious i dont even wear jewlery
laugh.gif
you can only beleive what you want everyone has their opinion. op was acting like i was trying to scam people not that serious. kid obviously has no life so i kinda feel bad for the lil dude
laugh.gif

So why'd you buy earings then?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

What a fool, LOL. Why would you do that though?
roll.gif

I don't understand why you would want to impress people on the internet, so desperately. Get a real life.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The what's the point of purchasin them in the first place? Nelly28 =
WebOfLiesScriptTeeCloseUp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
= confession

Nelly28 stay with the outrageous stories. I don't even remember why, but when he comes up I got him filed under bull
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif

laugh.gif
to those who are throwing jabsat me saying I have no life. I wouldn't be surprised if it's nelly28 himself logging on to other screen names I mean how lame can someone get? all Idid was a search of his screenname and checked off the buy/sell forums. Wasn't that hard to find at all. And me trying to impress people on the internet?Why do I need to do that? If you've seen some of the "I've got scammed threads", you've seen that I do as much as I can to help. Iappreciate NT as a forum, and it's my way of giving back.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
More lies to cover up lies. First you bought those earrings. Then now you say you don't wear jewelry? Then found this bag with the earringsand make this thread acting like you have no clue what it's worth. You may not be scamming upfront, maybe playing dumb. You know what they're worth andyou were just trying to prey on someone to give you a high offer. They could be cubic zirconias. But when the buyer pays you a few hundred for them, andreceives them to find out they are straight crap, you're just going to say "Oh I don't know anything about them I FOUND THEM".
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

laugh.gif
to those who are throwing jabs
at me saying I have no life. I wouldn't be surprised if it's nelly28 himself logging on to other screen names I mean how lame can someone get? all I
did was a search of his screenname and checked off the buy/sell forums. Wasn't that hard to find at all. And me trying to impress people on the internet?
Why do I need to do that? If you've seen some of the "I've got scammed threads", you've seen that I do as much as I can to help. I
appreciate NT as a forum, and it's my way of giving back.

nelly28 wrote:

AmberElise04 wrote:

laugh.gif
you can only beleive what you want everyone has their opinion. op was acting
like i was trying to scam people not that serious. kid obviously has no life so i kinda feel bad for the lil dude
laugh.gif

More lies to cover up lies. First you bought those earrings. Then now you say you don't wear jewelry? Then found this bag with the earrings
and make this thread acting like you have no clue what it's worth. You may not be scamming upfront, maybe playing dumb. You know what they're worth and
you were just trying to prey on someone to give you a high offer. They could be cubic zirconias. But when the buyer pays you a few hundred for them, and
receives them to find out they are straight crap, you're just going to say "Oh I don't know anything about them I FOUND THEM".
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
a real ife detective

lol this kid dont realize that he actually looks like a lame. my dude i dont wear watches or earrings. i bought the other pair to see if it suited me and grewout of it. you really think i care what some herbs on nt say?
laugh.gif
you suredid some digging yet they arent even the same earrings. do some digging on the movado watch and other earrings then id say you have a case but as is you'relooking mighty pathetic but proceed sir
smokin.gif

Sorry my man but your the one looking pathetic right now.

So you expect us to believe you found almost the exact pair of earings as a pair you just bought a few months ago?

Damn both parties are lame. I don't see the point of searching dudes name or exposing this possible lie. Even if what you say is true he bought someearrings and now is trying to resell them. What's the problem?

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

So you expect us to believe you found almost the exact pair of earings as a pair you just bought a few months ago?

"'expect us"' lol i dont care what you beleive. last time i checked october is more than a few months ago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

"'expect us"' lol i dont care what you beleive. last time i checked october is more than a few months ago
laugh.gif

well it wasnt a year ago...

Back
Top Bottom