Nelly28 telling ducktales Vol. he didn't "find" those earrings.

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by nelly28

Originally Posted by eight2one

bitter about something?

im bitter u have 10,000 more post than me
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Step your posting game up.........1128 fails already
smh.gif

word id have to step my loser game up to make all those posts teach sir teach.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Nelly28-You lied to us. There is no coming back from that

roll.gif
how is it confirmed a lie? wheres the movado? and other earrings? inever owned a movado before so how is it a lie
laugh.gif
morto yourself

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Okay dude bought earrings, lied about how he aqquired them but still sold them for a cheap price(ithink) whats the point? He used a lil lie to sell something no biggie[/color]

Alright, maybe it's not that serious. Just a "little lie" right? It just looked like he was pretending to have no clue what his jewelry was worthand was hoping someone would be dumb enough to just throw him some outrageous price, later to find out they got some low quality earrings. that's all. ButI figured since he has bought some similar earrings in the past, he'd have at least some idea what they're worth. I'll give you the benefit of thedoubt, for now you really did find that pouch with the earrings and watch. But honestly, you really haven't purchased jewelry in the past just that onepair of earrings a few months ago?

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Alright, maybe it's not that serious. Just a "little lie" right? It just looked like he was pretending to have no clue what his jewelry was worth and was hoping someone would be dumb enough to just throw him some outrageous price, later to find out they got some low quality earrings. that's all. But I figured since he has bought some similar earrings in the past, he'd have at least some idea what they're worth. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, for now you really did find that pouch with the earrings and watch. But honestly, you really haven't purchased much jewelry in the past just that one pair of earrings a few months ago
im not a jewlery person. and id never try to gyp anyone especially over some earrings
laugh.gif

this nelly dude sounds extra lame. those are the exact same earrings boy don't front. He just wanted people to appraise his stuff and gain e-props all atthe same time.

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

this nelly dude sounds extra lame. those are the exact same earrings boy don't front. He just wanted people to appraise his stuff and gain e-props all at the same time.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]/thread.....bout OP and the attacked take L's CONGRATS![/color]

Alright, maybe it's not that serious. Just a "little lie" right? It just looked like he was pretending to have no clue what his jewelry was worth and was hoping someone would be dumb enough to just throw him some outrageous price, later to find out they got some low quality earrings. that's all. But I figured since he has bought some similar earrings in the past, he'd have at least some idea what they're worth. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, for now you really did find that pouch with the earrings and watch. But honestly, you really haven't purchased much jewelry in the past just that one pair of earrings a few months ago
im not a jewlery person. and id never try to gyp anyone especially over some earrings
laugh.gif
your trying to make it sound like that they werent worth much, arent they like $150

seems like someone has no time on their hands, that someone needs to get some of that e-({}) mac a roni was talking about

OP I congratulate you.

it's not about the ear rings. it's about the PRINCIPLES !!!

what kind of person lies about finding items like this ?
alien.gif

laugh.gif
So you honesty don't know much about jewelry, and don't care at all about them? and the earrings from October are the only things youbought?

Originally Posted by Ryda421

OP I congratulate you.

it's not about the ear rings. it's about the PRINCIPLES !!!

what kind of person lies about finding items like this ?
alien.gif
lol i swear some of u dudes are str8 mentally handicapped
laugh.gif
where did the other earrings and movado come from thin air? lol anyways im done with this thread cant argue with ******s it will lead no where.

Back
Top Bottom