Neo-Soul Help...Vol. Jimmy Cozier

Hey im looking for some new and old neo-soul artist

I got some in mind already but im looking for more

any help is appreciated!!

all the commercial pioneers, Maxwell, D'Angelo, Erykah

checkout Rahsaan Patterson, Music Soulchild, Angie Stone, Jill Scott, etc.

what are you looking for in particular? neo-soul is tricky because it incorporates different parts of so many genres and a lot of artist from other genres like contemporary r&b, contemp. jazz, pop, ambient music, new jack swing, etc can easily be lumped in as neo-soul artist as well.

this is one of my favorites, more of an ode to classic soul than it is neo-soul but it's a great album, dropped in late 2008
33birte.jpg

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

all the commercial pioneers, Maxwell, D'Angelo, Erykah

checkout Rahsaan Patterson, Music Soulchild, Angie Stone, Jill Scott, etc.

what are you looking for in particular? neo-soul is tricky because it incorporates different parts of so many genres and a lot of artist from other genres like contemporary r&b, contemp. jazz, pop, ambient music, new jack swing, etc can easily be lumped in as neo-soul artist as well.
Thanks man..but yea kinda on the side of like Maxwell D'Angelo...the type of music you hear at banquets...not too loud...and not to soft ya dig...i have to DJ a graduation party...and they need Neo-Soul music..and i dont have much..plus im lookin for new stuff too!

Check out Eric Roberson he's good , find the video of him freestyle singing off word people say in he crowd dope stuff
Van Hunt dope gives that Kravitz , Prince vibe
Aloe Black on his first album good stuff he sings in spanish on there too

Back
Top Bottom