Neon AM95's on NDC

got my 2 pairs.........I'm kinda mad that my second pair was for a friend.
ohwell.gif

My pair arrived via UPS, props to NikeTalk again for helping me get another unknown release.

PEOPLE IN NYC WHO ORDERED THE SHOES GOT SCREWED ON THE TAX.
THEY CHARGED YOU 8.75% INSTEAD OF 4.375%
YOU SHOULD BE GETTING BACK $5-$6 PER PAIR.

FIGHT FOR YOUR MONEY BACK

Damn I was hoping I had the hookup on some pre-HOAs but that fell through. I actually like the darker gradient though. I slept on a 12 the first stock and an11.5 in the second stock, silly me.

Originally Posted by EdEdEdEdEd

It's a dead end street my friend.

Unless you live in Manhattan (due to the location of Niketown NY), all internet orders on clothing a footwear over $110 are subject to theadditional 4% local tax. Bloomberg found this loophole in the system and past this rule last year in order to gain more tax money for the city.
So basically all Boroughs besides Manhattan get the shaft.

This is why I get all of my packages sent to my job in the city instead of my house (unless the item is under $110).

Is it that serious? it's only 6 bucks...
indifferent.gif

Unless you live in Manhattan (due to the location of Niketown NY), all internet orders on clothing a footwear over $110 are subject to the additional 4% local tax. Bloomberg found this loophole in the system and past this rule last year in order to gain more tax money for the city.
THATS GARBAGE, ALL 5 BOROUGHS GET CHARGED 4.375% FOR ANYTHING OVER $110 SO HOW IS IT THAT THEY GET TO CHARGE 8.75%?

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Originally Posted by EdEdEdEdEd

Unless you live in Manhattan (due to the location of Niketown NY), all internet orders on clothing a footwear over $110 are subject to the additional 4% local tax. Bloomberg found this loophole in the system and past this rule last year in order to gain more tax money for the city.

This is why I get all of my packages sent to my job in the city instead of my house (unless the item is under $110).
Never knew this. Good to know when I order stuff next time. I'll send it to my job and just carry it back to Queens.

^The same thing happens hen you buy your sneakers in Manhattan, you only get charged 4% tax, but in the other boroughs its 8%

^^^
No.

Tax is 4.375% when you purchase shoes or clothing in NYC (all 5 boroughs) in store.

If a store is charging you 8, they aren't charging the correct rate.

will these be available in niketown stores or anywhere else? i missed out on these badly and i had been waiting on a pair for sooo long!

i heard rumours these will show up in stores, can anyone confirm or discredit this statement

I really want another pair since my HOA's are beat..and are used to go to work in..

Back
Top Bottom