Netflix's Last Chance U (Season 3 Out Now)

Ollie from Season 1 made the Raiders squad (undrafted free agent) then got cut at camp for not going to get treatment (and Gruden wasnt feeling him anyway)

Start at 28:30 ...

Did it to himself it seems .. lack of effort and then just not getting treatment for an injury

Did it to himself it seems .. lack of effort and then just not getting treatment for an injury

Had a soft spot for Ollie and I was rooting for him but we're talking about the league. This isn't juco or NCAA subdivision.

He can't play for my squad, that ***** had to go.

Wayyyyy better than the last coach

I think they're both awful for completely different reasons.

I think that Coach Brown genuinely cares about these players and can relate to them better because he's from a junior college and he wants to see them succeed whereas I think Coach Stephens literally look at these players as tools to help them win games and nothing more.

That being said, I think that Coach Stephens actually understands football and can coach these players whereas Coach Brown admittedly doesn't watch film or do analysis and just thinks he can roll out talent and win games.

They're both bullies and living examples of "do as I say not as I do". They talk about discipline and composure yet go ballistic every play. They both tried to fight their assistant coaches yet they tell the players to keep their heads on straight.

I think they're both awful for completely different reasons.

I think that Coach Brown genuinely cares about these players and can relate to them better because he's from a junior college and he wants to see them succeed whereas I think Coach Stephens literally look at these players as tools to help them win games and nothing more.

That being said, I think that Coach Stephens actually understands football and can coach these players whereas Coach Brown admittedly doesn't watch film or do analysis and just thinks he can roll out talent and win games.

They're both bullies and living examples of "do as I say not as I do". They talk about discipline and composure yet go ballistic every play. They both tried to fight their assistant coaches yet they tell the players to keep their heads on straight.
JB is definitely result based coach. Honestly might have been too many chefs in the kitchen for JB this year. He had 17 assistant coaches that were ****ing the whole season. Defensive coach was so bad

Marquise was talking down on every QB. First he didn't want Malik playing, saying he would quit if he played then he switched up and wanted him to start. He had enough film to sit out after the first few games and focus on working out, healing and getting his grades right but dude just kept getting his head knocked off. :smh:

Bobby looked tiny this year. He should've been in the weight room in the off season with that Chance kid.

JB is entertaining but I'm interested to see the new coach/atmosphere for next season. I wanted them to stay in Jayhawk conference, my old college teammate got the HC job at Dodge City but I think the show is moving out West.

Very proud of the camera for catching Bruce red handed. AMAZING. DUDE IS A CLOWN. JB is a scumbag that never accepts responsibility. His assistant coach staying in the dorms was embarrassing. JB talking about it was a great situation for the assistant.

Very proud of the camera for catching Bruce red handed. AMAZING. DUDE IS A CLOWN. JB is a scumbag that never accepts responsibility. His assistant coach staying in the dorms was embarrassing. JB talking about it was a great situation for the assistant.
From an interview I saw, the assistant coach with the big headed wife chose to stay in the dorm because he was a cheapskate. He wanted to save money, but he could afford to get an apartment.

From an interview I saw, the assistant coach with the big headed wife chose to stay in the dorm because he was a cheapskate. He wanted to save money, but he could afford to get an apartment.

They shoulda had an amazing nest egg

Interesting. Idk if its just how the trailer is produced but seems like this one is more about life & football as the escape vs the other seasons football & D1/NFL

I still think they should've stayed in Indy and filmed the new coach. They actually did well if I'm not mistaken. But this looks good, sucks it will only be one season there tho.

As much as I like Basketball, I'm not that interested in juco bball. Seems like there are better juco prospects in football imo. I will still watch tho >D

Back
Top Bottom