Never let %@*$ slide with a female (where u at DC?)

I'm tryna school y'all _s bruh, you can't be nice to these ho's because they look at that as a weakness and they will pounce on it. _s hear it in rap songs and in the hood and act like they about that life, but they really still catering to these $+$+$@!, blowing their heads up and making these ok looking broads feel like they're bad. Take that self esteem away and she yours forever.

Originally Posted by Cuffy

I'm tryna school y'all _s bruh, you can't be nice to these ho's because they look at that as a weakness and they will pounce on it. _s hear it in rap songs and in the hood and act like they about that life, but they really still catering to these $+$+$@!, blowing their heads up and making these ok looking broads feel like they're bad. Take that self esteem away and she yours forever.

...then u can put'em on the stroll...$500 every M/F in ur pockets...
pimp.gif

...then u can put'em on the stroll...$500 every M/F in ur pockets...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by DR813

what's spent me?

She played me

I understand you're upset, but she missed one night in chilling with you and you feel she played you... how so?

cuz he didnt get any
laugh.gif

Lol that's part of it..but when you make plans with somebody and they don't go through, I feel someone has been played. Now I'm in no way, shape, or form upset about the situation, however that's how I gotta handle it because if I were to say something like "ok sweetheart, its ok I understand", she will think she can get away with that %#%* from now on. You have to speak up with women, cut that soft spoken %#%* out, you won't get respect that way. Mouse I know u a female and you can agree with some of what I'm saying. No women wants a _ she just can run over.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by DR813

what's spent me?

She played me

I understand you're upset, but she missed one night in chilling with you and you feel she played you... how so?

cuz he didnt get any
laugh.gif

Lol that's part of it..but when you make plans with somebody and they don't go through, I feel someone has been played. Now I'm in no way, shape, or form upset about the situation, however that's how I gotta handle it because if I were to say something like "ok sweetheart, its ok I understand", she will think she can get away with that %#%* from now on. You have to speak up with women, cut that soft spoken %#%* out, you won't get respect that way. Mouse I know u a female and you can agree with some of what I'm saying. No women wants a _ she just can run over.

She was taking too long so I just said %$+% it and told her not to come. When I told her that she said she was doing something and that she was gonna come right then and there but I was straight.She had me waiting on her for like 2 hrs, saying she was on her way. I'm not on her time and she not gon get comfortable doing !%$# like that to me.

She was taking too long so I just said %$+% it and told her not to come. When I told her that she said she was doing something and that she was gonna come right then and there but I was straight.She had me waiting on her for like 2 hrs, saying she was on her way. I'm not on her time and she not gon get comfortable doing !%$# like that to me.

The moment you do, you lost control. I was supposed to drink with this girl last night and she spent me. I been letting her have it, and I barely even know her. Don't wait until you've known her for a while to put your foot down, nip it in the bud so she'll learn she can't do that @@## to you...She been apologizing all day. Nice guys finish last and fear is stronger than love...remember that.

What you been saying to her exactly? Just curious, mainly cuz it usually seems if you get too upset/emotional with a chick that only pushes them further away. Its when you basically say "dont waste my time" and kinda leave it at that and give off that "i'm good with or without you around" vibe that they behave.

The moment you do, you lost control. I was supposed to drink with this girl last night and she spent me. I been letting her have it, and I barely even know her. Don't wait until you've known her for a while to put your foot down, nip it in the bud so she'll learn she can't do that @@## to you...She been apologizing all day. Nice guys finish last and fear is stronger than love...remember that.

What you been saying to her exactly? Just curious, mainly cuz it usually seems if you get too upset/emotional with a chick that only pushes them further away. Its when you basically say "dont waste my time" and kinda leave it at that and give off that "i'm good with or without you around" vibe that they behave.

Back
Top Bottom