Never let %@*$ slide with a female (where u at DC?)

Lettuce be cereal. She wasn't mirin them aesthetics but you were mirin them glutes. You should have played it cool and asked her if she wanted to sip on some Henny and do what grown folks do. Lastly. The jakes on you, she's an octopus

Lettuce be cereal. She wasn't mirin them aesthetics but you were mirin them glutes. You should have played it cool and asked her if she wanted to sip on some Henny and do what grown folks do. Lastly. The jakes on you, she's an octopus

Originally Posted by dn0774

Originally Posted by Cuffy

The moment you do, you lost control. I was supposed to drink with this girl last night and she spent me. I been letting her have it, and I barely even know her. Don't wait until you've known her for a while to put your foot down, nip it in the bud so she'll learn she can't do that @@## to you...She been apologizing all day. Nice guys finish last and fear is stronger than love...remember that.

What you been saying to her exactly? Just curious, mainly cuz it usually seems if you get too upset/emotional with a chick that only pushes them further away. Its when you basically say "dont waste my time" and kinda leave it at that and give off that "i'm good with or without you around" vibe that they behave.

I just basically let her know that %!+$ wasn't cool but without getting emotional about it. Its not really what you say, its how you say it. I been calling her a bull****ter and let her know she gotta make it up to me, and when she bring up how she gonna make it better, I just been saying I won't hold my breath because I know she got the potential to hit a spin move. The key is to make them feel bad for what they did, not to make them mad. But what I was saying to her is nothing compared to how she would have been talked to if I had already had sex with her...If I would have already smashed before, she would have been called everything under the sun...and she would have accepted it because when you hit them with some good ****, it throws em off balance.

The moment you do, you lost control. I was supposed to drink with this girl last night and she spent me. I been letting her have it, and I barely even know her. Don't wait until you've known her for a while to put your foot down, nip it in the bud so she'll learn she can't do that @@## to you...She been apologizing all day. Nice guys finish last and fear is stronger than love...remember that.

What you been saying to her exactly? Just curious, mainly cuz it usually seems if you get too upset/emotional with a chick that only pushes them further away. Its when you basically say "dont waste my time" and kinda leave it at that and give off that "i'm good with or without you around" vibe that they behave.

I just basically let her know that %!+$ wasn't cool but without getting emotional about it. Its not really what you say, its how you say it. I been calling her a bull****ter and let her know she gotta make it up to me, and when she bring up how she gonna make it better, I just been saying I won't hold my breath because I know she got the potential to hit a spin move. The key is to make them feel bad for what they did, not to make them mad. But what I was saying to her is nothing compared to how she would have been talked to if I had already had sex with her...If I would have already smashed before, she would have been called everything under the sun...and she would have accepted it because when you hit them with some good ****, it throws em off balance.

I just basically let her know that @++% wasn't cool but without getting emotional about it. Its not really what you say, its how you say it. I been calling her a bull****ter and let her know she gotta make it up to me, and when she bring up how she gonna make it better, I just been saying I won't hold my breath because I know she got the potential to hit a spin move. The key is to make them feel bad for what they did, not to make them mad. But what I was saying to her is nothing compared to how she would have been talked to if I had already had sex with her...If I would have already smashed before, she would have been called everything under the sun...and she would have accepted it because when you hit them with some good ****, it throws em off balance.

I just basically let her know that @++% wasn't cool but without getting emotional about it. Its not really what you say, its how you say it. I been calling her a bull****ter and let her know she gotta make it up to me, and when she bring up how she gonna make it better, I just been saying I won't hold my breath because I know she got the potential to hit a spin move. The key is to make them feel bad for what they did, not to make them mad. But what I was saying to her is nothing compared to how she would have been talked to if I had already had sex with her...If I would have already smashed before, she would have been called everything under the sun...and she would have accepted it because when you hit them with some good ****, it throws em off balance.

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
This @%@# again?

indifferent.gif
This @%@# again?

Son sounds mad, like he had to play pattycake with himself last night. He got neaux buns.

Son sounds mad, like he had to play pattycake with himself last night. He got neaux buns.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

You would be a fool to believe I didn't get no {()} last night, I didn't get it from her but I got some. I stay balls deep in something lil_

Originally Posted by swishasweets

indifferent.gif
This @%@# again?

U jelly?

Originally Posted by swishasweets

indifferent.gif
This @%@# again?

U jelly?

Back
Top Bottom