NEW 2008 JB INFO: 11 New Packs**UPDATE 7/12 PG.1**

Damn, the packs proposition is straight trash. JB is going to overcharge for this stuff.

I got more to say, but I am going to get a haircut, be back in a bit.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

The X and XIII release sounds very nice...... just hoping for a price of $250 even though MSRP would most like mean $275 when the package will end up costing as much as the DMP. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

sigs are so much fun

My wish list

20 and 3 (black pack...Stealth XX and Black cement III)

19 and 4 (ehhh XIXs are ugly...but hopefully white/cement IV)

17 and 6 (white/varsity red XVII and Infrared VI)

16 and 7 (I think this will be my favorite pack...Bordeaux VII and Blk/Red XVI...imagine that)
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

Well I'd just be happy with X's and XIII's. I don't really want the X's necessarily, but wouldn't mind having a pair if in the right colorway. I've been dying for XIII mids, I love my lows. The package would have to be around $250 for me to consider buying it though. I think it could be possible, but they'll probably throw in some useless man purse or some crap and jack the price up.

Got my J's on 'cause they are real sneakers

*Yawn*

So it's come to this? Over-priced, OG colorway packs that are likely to be horrific to get ahold of?

JB, come on. Seriously. Really. This is a joke.

PHOENIX SUNS​
MV3 - The Matrix - S.T.A.T. - The Brazilian Blur​

lets be serious.
2's will be matched with 3's.
21's and 20's will not be retroed, or re released.

it was been established that shadows and og 13's will be matched together, lets stop repeating this like it just was shot into our minds...

same with the og 9's and 14's. NTInformaniac gave us this info awhile ago. let us please stop repeating it.

no chance of another 1 and 22 being released together, or else the alpha omega would seem pointless...

8's and 15's matched together? potentially because they both release around the same time. but again, doubt it because why package them together when you are retro'ing Aquas and Breds in the same year. that would mean white/grey/red's would have to be retroed yet again.

11 and 12's will probably be the last package. imagine the hype... :nerd:
nerd.gif
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,Flipmode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

mang i think im gonna be hella broke in 08...im scared ryt now..litterly i am...but ima try my best to get every package JB put'z out(if JB really gonna do that to me) :smh:
smh.gif
..only if it'z worth it doe..i mean if Jb put'z some fruity pebbel'z color'z on em mang you can count me out...but ill see i guess i have wait untill 08 what JB come'z up with...
IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

Very interesting information I've been reading. Well, I have to thank God because I just got a job at a bank paying good money. Can't wait to see pics.

eleven and twelve colors being black/white/red and white/black/taxi = wowwwwwwwww!
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Idea is very coool, i love the x and xiii group. In orignal colorways!!!!

I am worried about prices though.......
Team Yankees

Appreciate all the info in this post, much thanks to all.

If I may ask, what is the likelihood of a 7/16 pack releasing? I'd love nothing more than for the Hares or Bordeauxs to drop and it would appear my best chance is via this proposed pack.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

woah. I have never seen Ty post in JB before...lol
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,Flipmode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

Love the idea, but for people who actually wear the shoes they buy....How many pairs of White/Black/Red shoes do you need before they become a waste?? I would love to buy a pack or 2 but even just buying 2, It will wind up being $500 for 4 pairs of sneakers in the same basic colorway..Im all for releasing OG colorways buy the packs idea isnt my idea of fun

If over prices packs turn out to be the only way for me to get a wearable pair of Black Cement III's, Black/Infra Red VI's, Carmines, Chicago X's, etc, then JB has finally pushed me away. I've been buying J's since day one and I'll be damned if I fall into this marketing trap. I mean one pack every so often like the DMP or even the OLNL which was fairly priced is okay but to do this many times throughout the year in the name of "tribute" is a total slap in the faces of us true OG's. Only these young kids with hardly any financial responsibilities will be able to drop this kind of cash and most of them don't even appreciate the heritage of the shoe. ie. HYPE!
Sorry for the rant but I'm sure most of the other OG's will agree.

P.S. Thanks Gentry for staying true to the OG's (If this rumor IS true)

Amazing that so many are still in denial . . .

Peace
Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you

Concord XI's and Playoff XII's, some of the possibilities of these are NUTS. Other companies might as well not put out shoes in 08 cause everyone's gonna be broke from these.

But I wonder, will they necessarily be "packaged" together, or just two shoes seperate. Like X's and XIII's in pack so you have to buy both or just the two together equaling 23 and you don't have to buy both (although I'm sure everyone still will, lol.)

Can't wait to hear more.
I'm from the dirty gutter Cincinnati my city like none other.

Question: Is Tinker done after the XXIII's release?

WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Back
Top Bottom