NEW 2008 JB INFO: 11 New Packs**UPDATE 7/12 PG.1**

i CANT WAIT to see the pics of people who pick up 3 PAIRS OF EACH PACK
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK~Jay Z <a href='myspace.com/redrg23'>add the kid</a>

I wanna see 11 and 12. But im worried about the quality
Wanted: Atmos am1(cement)8.5, atmos af1 8, 3m snakes 8, supreme blazer(red) 8.5.

much appreciated info..

mixed feeeelings about this. i just want a pair of VIIIs and VIs and im set man..
C-RoB Where My Triniz at!?!?!?!

|I
tired.gif

looks like 2008 is the year for me to get a real job.
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

man...looks like they are trying to go out with a bang...

frankly, im SICK of these packages and gimmicks...packages with #s that = 23 when added? come on...

im over jordan brand...this stuff has gotten ridiculous...
...word

man I don't mind Limited release...but don't make them quickstrike...i don't have quickstrike within 200 miles.

Well, I'm putting this out there now. I hate the XI, but love the XII. If anyone in Chicago wants to split the pack with me and wears a size 13, i'm down for that (when it releases). Otherwise my XI's will end up on ebay. Hopefully it'll be Taxi's or White/Red Mids. Those are the only ones that make sense to drop other than the Obsidian Mids.
If I'm not on NikeTalk, I'm usually here>>>BNS LIVE - Internet Radio and Free WebChat.

Good lookin' out Brim 4 postin' all the info that you and the other informants post in all of these pages, on the first post.

Appreciate that.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMYANKEES​
#1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 23, 32, 37, 44, 49
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS

could be the 11 packs be
1+22
2+21
3+20
4+19
5+18
6+17
7+16
8+15
9+14
10+13
11+12
each adding up to 23?

thanks for the info. 2007 is for saving money to spend in 2008.
turn the music up
turn me down

Yea, that's basically it.

It's gonna be interesting to see what colors are going to be released for the recent Jordans.
TEAMYANKEES​
#1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 23, 32, 37, 44, 49
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS

now, i honestly believe JB lacked so much in 07 because they were wanting a HUGE year in 08.

good look on the info guys
$5 off at Kaysshoes.com? just type in coupon code 959

11 different packs, 22 total shoes, plus the XX3, who can afford all this? Plus, the packs will probably be like the thunder and lightning packs, you have to buy oversized, plain and ugly clothes, and the prices will be OD. I would say each pack will be $300+, $150 per shoe plus clothing. Is this possibly the 12 months of Jordan that has been talked about/rumored for awhile? I mean, 11 packs plus the XX3, thats 12 drops, 1 per month. I am so glad I am not in high school like some of you and I dont have to impress my peers by buying up every Jordan shoe that drops. Especially the ugly colors. The few shoes I am still wanting will be the few that I get.

Oh, and thanks for the great information. THIS post is EXACTLY why myself and many others still come to the JB forum.

Quote:
Not only am I going to start off 2008 $55,000 or so in debt because of law school...but JB isn't going to help me out any either.

I just spent $10,000 upgrading my photography gear, so I feel your pain. But, in a way it kind of frees you to spend a grand or two on kicks, because you're already so far in debt.

I just hope JB doesn't do something stupid like put pictures on the side of all the shoes like they did the alpha and omegas.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Be Easy> Member #6- Tha Cutta
Dekalb County​

Wanted: Jordan I, II, XII's and OLY. VII Sz. 12-13 AIM: vcof2006

The mods should get something organized so we can match up members who want only one shoe from a pack with another guy who wars the same size and only wants the other shoe. It might be a pain to pull off, but all of us could save some money while flipping the bird at JB's greed.

hmm still don't know about this whole add up to 23 pack. I sure hope they don't cost too much for a pack.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Back
Top Bottom