NEW 2008 JB INFO: 11 New Packs**UPDATE 7/12 PG.1**

all i wanna see is the white/red XII mid and ill cop x2 :pimp:
pimp.gif

been tryin to find a pair for a min.

So I'm guessing we are getting a package every month except February, which is when the XX3's release. Are there any non-package retros releasing in 2008? Also, I've heard the term Quickstrike used to describe the release of these packages. Does this mean that these packages WILL NOT have the same availability as the OLNL package?

^^Yea that's what quick strike means, limited. Funny how they make garbage like BMP widely available and then good stuff in less quantities
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Quote:
we good. do not do it zeke. Curry, Q, and Miles...they're just going to throw up gang signs all day

Thanks JM for the info....Damn I hope these packs are not as lmited as the first dmp. I don't want to have to run all over the city to get a size 14.

JM do you know if these will be around like the bmp's?

TeamLakers
Kobe This...Kobe that.​

i can already see the dollar signs for these packs....
LUPE FIASCO IS THE ILLEST RAPPER OF THE 2000'S, AND DATS WORD

Cant say I'm too excited. Remember when everyone was happy about the black toes release? Then they packaged it with one of the ugliest j's ever and ruined a classic in the blacktoes anyway by basically making it a low.

We'll see when the packages actually release. Its funny because a couple years ago I would be all over this..
Code:
 New York Jets_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsWhat's the difference between me and you? (What?)About five bank accounts, three ounces and two vehicles

WE NEED BOTH OF THESE PACKED TOGETHER...

263698456.jpg

263698454.jpg
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT.HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$

shadow x's look better in person. would have been beter to see chi town X's. so JM there will be 2 DMP style packs while the rest alpha omega ? thats what i have heard and posted a few pages back.

All these packs are gonna be fire, some more than others but if JB is going out this year, then why not go out laughing all the way to the bank at our expense. I already came up with an estimate. Itll be somewhere around 3500 dollars to get every package. And thats if they price 300-320 plus tax a piece. I know Im taking out a student loan for these. And if you a true sneaker head it shouldnt matter that you getting a pair u like with a pair u dont because this might be the last time youre able to get some of these kicks period. I just feel sorry for the people trying to sell OG kicks knowing that all these OG colorways are dropping and the dudes who girl friends are sneaker heads so they might be buying they girlfriends shoes too. Talkin bout a kick in the nuts.2008 is my year as a beginner sneaker head to cop everything I missed out on. Definitely taking out a loan. But just think. How many stores are gonna get these. Are they gonna be GR or LS, and if LS thats about an average of 120 hours of camping time at least for the year. Not including if you wanna get the non package shoes.

This is Jay fresh always putting things in perspective. We do crazy things for kicks and is it worth it.Hell yeah it is. Cuz aint nothing like a fresh pair.

Quote:
just feel sorry for the people trying to sell OG kicks knowing that all these OG colorways are dropping
"Ladies and gentlemen, I don't think any of our contestants this evening have succeeded in encapsulating the intricacies of Proust's masterwork, so I'm going to award the first prize this evening to the girl with the biggest ****."
Monty Python​

Quote:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
OG kicks >>>>>>>>>>>> Retro.........
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Im just sayin if someone was sellin a pair of OG jays on ebay and I knew the same colorway was being retroed I would rather wait for the retro to drop.

^@#%$ i still would want them og's just tell him to lower the price lol just think about wat they made them og's with and wat they make the retros with thats why he said OG >>>>>>>>Retro

Which White/Black XIIIs are dropping?
White upper and pods?
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

This is going to be just one huge dissapointment after another.
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

WOW this is sometime major but i all ways thought in the last years of JB they should release every OG Jordan like the ones on the retro card just one last time but this is all most as good 08 is going to be a major year
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 317
Indianapolis,Indiana

JB better bring the heat for the end of 2007 and the entire 2008......they been slipped since 02-03
"The Retro Died in 2001..."
For Sale: Size 11.5 VVNDS Total Air Pillars(PM For Info and pics)

2008 is gona have so much god damn heat cant wait
I am the Beast... i dont even talk i let the visa speak. and i like my sprite easter pink
YaDaDaI?

Back
Top Bottom