NEW 2008 JB INFO: 11 New Packs**UPDATE 7/12 PG.1**

shadow x's....dont think i'm coppin no more. I defintely would if was the chicago x's. Why release the shadows when they just released the black x's not too long ago, they're almost the same. I guess i gotta look foward to the xi+xii pack now...
They call me hadoken because i'm down right, fierce

matter of fact I just wore my all black Xs today..I cosign that its way too early for black/shadow Xs.
Give us either chicago Xs or any other un-retroed colorway
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

Eh...Shadow 10s shouldn't be that bad with the White/Black 13s. I believe I'll be copping..
>>>>HIT ME UP!!!>>>>http://www.myspace.com/bwolfe06 <<<HIT ME UP!!!<<<<
I have King Country Spiz'ikes with box and hangtag, DTRT Spiz'ikes, and C & K SBs.
Refs: Sept1an21 (Flips and Do the Right Thing 3s and White/Cement 3s)

Quote:
listen its as simple as this i wear a size 15 and if these packs are all GR i will buy them all .but if they are not GR then i Get None

I feel ya on this. I'm a sz 16 and if the packs aren't a GR it's gonna be damn near impossible to get a pair. I'm just waiting til they announce the prices.
Looking for DTRT III, Melo II, and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

It does not matter what shoes come with the packs I am buying them all. I am done after 08 I am going out in style. 8)
glasses.gif

Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith

white and black 13s? as in white black and red? woo. thats a big deal

BUT WAIT. 13s run big, wth i am a 10 in XIIIs and a 10.5 in Xs
so i gotta buy some extra socks for my XIIIs cause i cant get one and one.
thats not fair
what the hell? increase my daily post count mods/admin

Quote:
I can't believe some of you kids are already talking about breaking the bank for these packs, yet you havent even seen them yet...

Quote:
u obviously have no money for the packs. u mad??

wen u hear a shoe u want is coming out wont u be all over em? planning on how to get the money? unless u rather just wait and the day comes and u don't have the money.

All my money is stacked up in the bank... I plan on getting money for my bank account, not money for kicks...

All I can say to you is stay in school and keep up your rap game, as you mature you will learn that money in the bank is superior to money on your feet...

hopefully 08 will be the best of the decade
TEAM SACRAMENTO KINGS

Abdur-Rahim 3 - Artest 93 - Bibby 10 - Martin 23 - Miller 52​

Douby 8 - Garcia 32 - Hawes 31 - Potapenko 20 - Price 7 - Salmons 15 - Thomas 9 - Williams 30 - Williamson 34​

Dudes are already beastin' over some ugly Xs that'll squeak right out of the box?

Quote:
^ i still would want them og's just tell him to lower the price lol just think about wat they made them og's with and wat they make the retros with thats why he said OG >>>>>>>>Retro

Quote:
I'm glad to see priorities are in tact

So many people got different money situations. Some people want the kicks others dont. People talkin bout gettin second jobs and all kinda stuff that they gonna do to get a pair(s) they think is worth the money they have. In the end, why does it matter to some of yall how people get they shoes or why. If you don't agree laugh to yourself. But posting insults or boasting on your financial situation dont change the persons decision.lol. I just think alot of yall are blessed financially. And some of yall got a lot of these shoes already. I just dont see why if someone is willing to settle for less quality because they see that the shoe is still suppose to represent MJ, and you still a fan, then why not get them. Deehayes made a good point about going broke and having all the same colors of different shoes and not knowing which one to wear. Im sure as hell not gonna get every package but if I did what is it to you. I think some of these packages will be worth coping, and im grown so your opinions mean nothing.

I'm confused people are always referring to two pairs of 13s as being playoffs. One of them is the black toe and the other is the while/black pair with the yellow on the tongue. I was hoping the white/black pair JM was talking bout is the black toes. Someone clear this up for me please
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Quote:
we good. do not do it zeke. Curry, Q, and Miles...they're just going to throw up gang signs all day

I want to know if there will still be any Jordans retroing outside of these packs...if they are it is gonna be pretty hard to cop the packs and the retros
I BALL ******ED SO I CALL A STACK A DUMMIE

Black/Shadow Grey-Red Jordan X and White/Black XIII
^
WHY?

I wanted the Chicago X
Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

^^3hun at least..think about it. Don't expect any miracles.
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

I just hope the XIIIs are identical to the OGs. If JB puts Gold on them, my middle finger goes up. Wht/Blk-True Red XIIIs are my #2 all time. I still wear my OGs. I don't care bout the Xs.
COOK # 45

I'm glad I sold my OG XIIIs that didn't fit quite right, now I can get a pair that won't kill my feet.

Well you guys answered my question. Its the pair I was hoping it was. These 13s are easily the best colorway of 13s
Team SK3
Quote:
we good. do not do it zeke. Curry, Q, and Miles...they're just going to throw up gang signs all day

Well you guys answered my question. Its the pair I was hoping it was. These 13s are easily the best colorway of 13s
Team SK3
Quote:

this is gonna be wild
im goin out blastin takin my enemies with me, and if not they scarred so they will never forget me. Lord forgive me the hennessy got me not knowin how to act, im fallin and i cant turnback.

damn, i dont want those shadow X, but i need those XIII

TEAM YOU'RE NOT SMASHING
"It was all a dream, go clean yourself up."
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

blk/white XIII and shadwo X, i love it love it a lot, but i really wanted chi town X but not a bad pack thoe
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABBIT BUT A JOB"
got a pair of navy XVI sz 10 holla jdhillon23 for my aim

Back
Top Bottom