New 50 Cent "Ok you're Right Video"

50's wannabe Joker scenes were strange? ...

Instrumental still bumps heavy
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

This song sucks imo. Especially for a jump off single
QFT.....especially when 50 is sounding like he's using Em's new weird voice that we all hate!
sick.gif

but the video is pretty fresh for the type of images and technology they used....and 50 gettin his Busta Rhymes on..
laugh.gif

SMH the video had me with the little crime scene going on, then completely lost it with than onstage crap. If he was in the hospital rappin or any where nearthose first shots that would been the sickest video I've see in a while.

The song is still cool though.

And if that dude in the V-neck was supposed to be Kanye at least put those weird glasses on him...
eyes.gif

Yeah, that's Serius at the end. Nice vid, nice song, two thumbs up. Nice job Fif. This album better not be as poor as an effort as Curtis was.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

SMH the video had me with the little crime scene going on, then completely lost it with than onstage crap. If he was in the hospital rappin or any where near those first shots that would been the sickest video I've see in a while.
indifferent.gif
he stole that part of the video,its not his, hejust had 1 cut scene to make it look it was his, so he couldn't do too many scenes out of it
Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

serius jones in the vid?
3:34 is what I saw

50 new mixtapes are hot. I think he should either do a combined album with Dre and Em or do a single with Game. Dude needs some more media attention. VitaminWater was two years ago and the beefs obv aren't working.

I like how people complain about 50 and Em using an 'accent' yet Lil Wayne and half the industry using robotic auto-tune b/s.

Get over it folks.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I like how people complain about 50 and Em using an 'accent' yet Lil Wayne and half the industry using robotic auto-tune b/s.

Get over it folks.

N that *##% suck to...

Clowns???

and why he dancing in a clown suit

mad wack

the rap is mad slow its all like some poem darn abab rhyme scheme

Hot song with a good video. I hope this single gets some buzz cause this track goes hard. Anybody else notice Tim Thomas?

Back
Top Bottom