New 50 Cent "Ok you're Right Video"

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

SMH the video had me with the little crime scene going on, then completely lost it with than onstage crap. If he was in the hospital rappin or any where near those first shots that would been the sickest video I've see in a while.
indifferent.gif
he stole that part of the video,its not his, he just had 1 cut scene to make it look it was his, so he couldn't do too many scenes out of it
Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

serius jones in the vid?
3:34 is what I saw
http://www.cinema.philips.com/?ls=gb_en
^ the "beginning" of the video, he took from there.
I'm wondering tho, this sounds/looks like a "legit" single, He cant steal that footage and drop it by MTV
laugh.gif

edit: lol, been looking for the link and I post it 2 min after you
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

aint been messin with FIF in a minute...

Cant front tho, this is a hard song...

I'd bump this hard in the whip...

The song is hard, it would sound dope in the club or whip......for some reason I really like the video, I don't know why but it's real nice

I really like this song, gets me amped. the beginning of the vid was cool, but then the songs starts and doesnt fit the vid at all.

This video is pure comedy. It's just asking for a GIF the first time he takes off his mask

Song is hot, I would def bump this in the whip. This don't sound like a hit though. If he wants to use this as a jump off/street single type then fine butdude is going to flop (by his standards) with this joint only.

haha the clown mask is crazy, avg song, still nothing near get rich or die tryin. gotta treat every project like its your first man!

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

For everyone unaware of the origin of the opening scene:

http://www.cinema.philips.com/?ls=gb_en

The video would have been MAGNIFICENT if they just stuck to robbery theme and ditched the club performance shots. 50 sold himself short. He easily could have racked up the video awards with this one.

I knew I saw that video before. He should have just went with the whole video instead of the club scene. That would have been so dope.

Back
Top Bottom