New air jordan retro XI concord 2010 in Nelly video ?

Joined Feb 28, 2010
I did Stop it at the 1.52 second  and I wonder if those are the new Jordan XI´s concord bec the Jumpman on the left shoe is pointing backwards like the Space Jams 09..
what do you guys think ??

Joined Apr 3, 2002
Those are samples provided by JB. The I's and III's make that a dead giveaway. Since they are promoting the shoes, it makes sense for JB to just give them the normal samples they always provide for special events.

bel air

Banned
Joined Mar 2, 2010
welcome to NT 2010, OP. (btw, I'm not new, don't mind the sn)

please read the rules before making threads, especially ones like this. u will be banned.

Joined Dec 1, 2008
Originally Posted by bel air

please read the rules before making threads, especially ones like this. u will be banned.
why would he be banned who are you? the hall monitor?

Joined Oct 5, 2009

Another mini mod

BTW Those Katrina IIIs are

Joined Jun 17, 2008
i didnt even play the video but im assuming your talking about that stepped on my J's nonsense the video is old and all of us have seen the shoes in it before in pics that were posted years ago

Joined Mar 8, 2001

this guy

Joined Jul 12, 2009
I hope the concords do come out man, I would cop 2 pairs of those

SMH at the Nelly..

Joined Sep 5, 2005
Why would those be the "2010" Concords, if that video is more than 2 years old?

Oh man, it must be that time of the month when new members are welcomed to the party, but bring soda instead of beer.

bel air

Banned
Joined Mar 2, 2010
Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

Another mini mod

BTW Those Katrina IIIs are

please be a part of the SOLUTION, rather than the PROBLEM.

NTer who made this thread, please read this: http://niketalk.com/topic/2204

TABOO THREADS
ijapino said this:
We're always discussing about how we can make this forum better. And asI was contemplating this, I decided that a good idea would be to starta list andget people's opinions....

It seems like everyday we get people posting topics which generate alot of hate. This is usually due to the posts being:

a) Pointless
b) Asked often/repeatedly
c) Uninformed/late

These are topics that are not totally against the Niketalk R.O.C.however, are quite frowned upon because of the lack of creativity andbecause we've seenthem a MILLION times. Theres nothing new about it. It's the same thingover and over.

So I figured why not come up with a list of post topics which aredeemed "taboo" within our Jordan Brand Forum community. I think thiscan be a veryuseful list to those "newer" members who are excited about unleashing abunch of topics in which they think has never been posted before...

im not trying to be negative, or a  mini mod, or a "hall monitor" (
)

Joined Aug 3, 2009
Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Why would those be the "2010" Concords, if that video is more than 2 years old?

Oh man, it must be that time of the month when new members are welcomed to the party, but bring soda instead of beer.
that's what i thought after i clicked the link, lock it up

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now