New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

Originally Posted by shoethentic

I managed to order a pair on NDC last Friday with 2 day air mail and mine are still "In Progress"...

Same here, but I did ground shipping.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

14219794_04_b

i got this matchin nike hoodie from UO...crushin it early in da spring
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
nice hoodie.

Man I love these sneakers
smokin.gif

People are fascinated by the fact these shoes have two colors and look like two different sneakers
laugh.gif
Word.

My order is partially shipped. Not sure what that means. Maybe it has something to do with the 95s I ordered, but I made that a day later.

It would be nice if we could order Nike products located outside of the US though our local Niketowns/Stores.
2962lpk.jpg

I need a pair of these to add to my black toes.

It would be nice if we could order Nike products located outside of the US though our local Niketowns/Stores.

I'm not so sure if that would be good. I would be even MORE broke than I already am.

My pair is fully shipped now. I'm just waiting on my 95s to ship. I used ground in case you are wondering.

^I ordered my blue toes off of wellgosh.com and got them yesterday...they look
pimp.gif

Total came out to $165 shipped

Originally Posted by spacej23

I managed to order a pair on NDC last Friday with 2 day air mail and mine are still "In Progress"...

ohwell.gif

mine came in today and i used ground shipping (ordered on fri)

mine said "in progress" last night , checked my email this morning and i had received an email saying "your order has been shipped" eventhough they had already been delivered
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by spacej23

ohwell.gif

mine came in today and i used ground shipping (ordered on fri)

mine said "in progress" last night , checked my email this morning and i had received an email saying "your order has been shipped" even though they had already been delivered
laugh.gif

Nike is mad late with updating delivery status. On a pair of IDs, I had already received the shoes and two weeks later I received an email saying that theywere ready to ship. I hoped that they had sent me another pair on accident but didn't happen
frown.gif

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

14219794_04_b

i got this matchin nike hoodie from UO...crushin it early in da spring
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
nice hoodie.

Man I love these sneakers
smokin.gif

People are fascinated by the fact these shoes have two colors and look like two different sneakers
laugh.gif
Word.
truth

dudes in the barber shop were like ooo damn they got two different colors? this shoe def. starts up convo.

Finally got my pairs today. Ordered 1 pair from citysole then picked up 2 more for $80 at my local shop. Can't wait to wear these tomorrow

I spoke to Nike customer service about these and they said they were not going to release online, stupid uninformed monkeys! I wish information was accurate.

i think i might be the stupidest person on earth......... so yes i got a pair of structures, a gift from my ex girlfriend (keep in mind she was my ex theentire time) and it was cool, but we got into it pretty nasty and what did i do, threw them back at her even before i wore them. And now i have nostructures....... but she says she wants me to have them, so hopefully i get them back

Originally Posted by addicted007

anyone know where i can get the bluetoes in a uk9/us10 still? any help is appreciated !!!!
tired.gif

a life haaad em.....but that was over a month ago...

Mine just shipped today. This is per the tracking information. Taking forever to send the order through. Placed a duplicate order because I wanted to save 6%via Fatwallet and now I don't know if I should keep the duplicate order or not. Called to cancel the order that same day within about 2 hours and they toldme they couldn't cancel it because they were working on the order already. What bull.

Back
Top Bottom