"New and Improved" Domino's recipe = Frozen DooDoo water

club29

Banned
i frown on you for eating at Domino's.

I ONLY eat at the finest of pizza establishments, by the way

sick.gif

Money wasted thank god I got beer and free cinnastix to wash away this garbage #$% pizza. Its there sauce and cheese it's so nasty. But there crust is A1 I will give them that.

and I already know the NT pizza snobs are going to frown on me for getting Domino's. And they are going to reconfirm to us that they do not eat such bafoonery and only dine at the finest of pizza establishments. I know Domino's is garbage but all the local pizzerias are closed by me, so I orded from Dominos.
smh.gif
Shoulda ordered Papa Johns....at least they give a free jalepeno

-The Juice

indifferent.gif

you trippin...that pizza was DELICIOUS!
then again i only eat cheese pizza...but that +#@@ was good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
I got a box of it if you want it. $15 shipped. PM me with paypal details

-The Juice

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

[h3]
Frozen DooDoo water
[/h3]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's Pizza Hut all the way for me
pimp.gif

I was going to go with 2 choices

1. Pizza Hut
2. Papa Johns

but that stupid Dominos commercial came on and lied straight to my face. I'm so disgusted right now.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by MrWavez

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
I got a box of it if you want it. $15 shipped. PM me with paypal details

-The Juice

PM'd address payment sent...make sure you give me the tracking info...  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

costco. only pizza that is really worth it.
This.

Little Caesar's can get it too
costco pizza is pretty good. but little caesars? that +%$$ is so plain and unsatisfying, the only thing good about them is that its $5 bucks. i'd take domino's over little caesars all day. and nt'ers always be sayin domino's is
sick.gif
... pizza hut is
sick.gif
... etc
either yall eatin super premium high end pizza, or yall just picky.

then again, i've been on and off a diet for like 3 years. so i'm pretty used to bland food. but domino's and pizza hut is
pimp.gif
to me
NOM NOM NOM

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Money wasted thank god I got beer and free cinnastix to wash away this garbage #$% pizza. Its there sauce and cheese it's so nasty. But there crust is A1 I will give them that.

and I already know the NT pizza snobs are going to frown on me for getting Domino's. And they are going to reconfirm to us that they do not eat such bafoonery and only dine at the finest of pizza establishments. I know Domino's is garbage but all the local pizzerias are closed by me, so I orded from Dominos.
smh.gif
Shoulda ordered Papa Johns....at least they give a free jalepeno pepperoncini..*FIXED*

-The Juice
C'MON SON....know your peppers
wink.gif

why would you even think about ordering from Domino's? same goes for Pizza Hut and Papa Johns. Those places are horrible, i can make a better tasting pizza than them and cheaper too.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

why would you even think about ordering from Domino's? same goes for Pizza Hut and Papa Johns. Those places are horrible, i can make a better tasting pizza than them and cheaper too.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Papa Johns go hard

-The Juice

thought it was supposto be better? havent eaten there since they changed the recipe..

but local spots>>>

The crust was pretty good... The rest just tasted like usually Dominos crap pizza...

Little Caesars Crazy Bread FTW!!!

Man I don't know what's goin on in here but I had the new recipe a few weeks ago and I loved it.

Homie said frozen doo doo water lol.

The new pizza sounds bad based on what pple are telling me.

Whats new about the crust?

Back
Top Bottom