New Blazers - nylon

^Should be, cause they came out at Tier 0 accounts. Not too sure which stores have a Tier 0 account but I'm sure NYC has at least 1.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

quickstrike release...

premiumgoods in houston has em and they ship...

2416 times blvd.
houston, tx 77005
187MEGADETH187

Anyone know of places in Indianapolis, IN with a Quickstrike account?
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Black ones are FIYAH!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! Episode 2...ya heard right, Episode 2!!!
(KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! feat Sneakermane & Harmcityhustler Click the link and enjoy!!! )
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

NYC long island heads if you dont wanna make the trip to the city Exit 36 out in Manhasset has all 3.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I just got the black ones and they are MUCH better looking in person. And EXTREMELY comfortable! Well done by Nike!
GO!HOGS!GO!

any websites online have these for near retail? where I'm at in pittsburgh I'm pretty sure no accounts got these.

"lnFiNiTe 35"

Where in LI are you talking about?

Whats The Store Called???

What Sizes Do They Have??? If You Know...
"Just Do It"

The name of the store is Exit 36. It's in Americana Mall of exit 36 of the LIE
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

does any one know a place in los angeles where i can get the olive in a size 13 or 14

thanks

DMV heads major got em. I copped the reds. I love my pair cuz they're HU colors and they have the Bison Brown on the bottom. straight piff
They try to take me out the game, but I's alive. It's like a old negro spiritual, but I mastered Tobey. With a splash of Monster Kody, shoot faster than Kobe - Jay Z

Just got the black and olive pair @ HUF. $90 each. And they are NOT comfortable. Definately needs a Spenco insole.

Quote:
And they are NOT comfortable

For real.
Nike needs to widen those boys up a bit and add some cushion.
Blazers have always been way hard on the feet imo.
...it's all just hear-say anyway.

i got the black pair as my new beaters and they are actually pretty comfortable imo.
GO PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS!

Back
Top Bottom