NEW BTTYS 2008 SERIES. SMH.

09d25054ee649edd8e04e725e26de2f6ddeb4ca.gif

I'll leave these to the trend tools and hypebeasts. I'll stick to my 99-01 Dunk highs. I also sincerely doubt these will have nylon tongues and canalmost guarantee they will be terrible quality.

damn, i woulda preferred nike to go the other route and "premium" these joints... use some nicer leather and charge like $150 retail... but keep themNEW.

passing.

I'm not feeling this vintage thing. Would much rather have beat them and get that "vintage" look myself.
tired.gif

lol...what were nike and the innovative kitchen thinking??? PLEASE DO NOT YELLOW/AGE THE WHITEIN THE SHOES!!! nothing looks worse than "yellowed" shoes. especially brand new shoes...

these colorways are going to be regional also...but i think a majority of these will go to the outlets...good one nike. created another flop. :::thumbsdown:::

i'd rather get the SB versions.

Man they're not fooling me, all they're doing is releasing some old+#$+ kicks that have been chilling up in their warehouse basement and are trying topass them off as "a vintage look"

the only problem i have with these is that the scuff marks are all going to be in exactly the same place on every shoe.
if the scuff marks were all random, i could live with it., hell i'd get some for beaters.

Why sell used looking brand new sneakers? Its like going to buy a hummer and it already has mud all over it and dents all over the place, just cus it can beused off road. People dont like buying brand new stuff that looks used NIKE!!! Please stop!!!!!!!

what the ducksauce. the syracuse pair was one of the only pair i wanted. th is crease and all that? dirty laces?

yo, are they just running on stupid? lol. i may buy them regardless

he only problem i have with these is that the scuff marks are all going to be in exactly the same place on every shoe.
if the scuff marks were all random, i could live with it., hell i'd get some for beaters.
I was getting ready to say the same thing...that's corny to me. At least with vintage worn jeans, for example, each pair is slightly unique.

I've said this before but I think it will be funny if people start to "restore" these while they are already in new condition.

Michigans 4 mee!

I'm feeling the vintage accents, it doesnt overwhelm the six dopest dunks ever made at all

I'm gonna pass judgment on these when they release. The dirty laces are not kool though. I'll prolly still buy the Michigans, Iowas, Syracuses, andSt.Johns anyways.

Sarycuse's copped - sorry (not really), but orange is my favorite color. Who cares what people think... Laces are gettin gutted for some fresh orange SBlaces tho.

i really don't get why any1 would pay the same price for a pair of kicks that come messed up that are the same price as a fresh pair..

These things are legit hot garbage*, I wouldn't be more offended if the US govt announced tomorrow they were gonna start selling "vintagetreatment" American flags, complete with ciggarette burns and@@%#* stains on them.

garbage_can.jpg

What's up with Nike getting all Abercrombie & Fitch, releasing stuff that looks like it's weathered and been run over by a car?

i thought they they took my idea and updated the BTTYS... thats what they should do like someHoyas,Gators,Orangemen,Tarheels,Hurricanes,Bluedevils,Longhorns,Wildacats all simple colors with nylon or mesh tongues i think that would be dope:. i dontreally like the new but beat thing:.

Back
Top Bottom