NEW BTTYS 2008 SERIES. SMH.

I love the concept and I am a sucker for Creativity. That being said I will be copin the Michigan's and switching out the laces. Hope Nike doesn'tthrow some limited tag on em.

These would be so nice if they were new!
But if they would look beat allready, i would prefer a pair of OG's, they have more appeal to me.

What a dumb idea. Didnt they just release the sb's? Who wants to pay for shoes that look like hand-me-downs. Really stupid Nike, REALLY stupid.

They look better, than on these HB pics. Real product pics are here:

news.nortberlin.com

Paix
c.

Vintage is IN

JOCK WORN is NOT
laugh.gif

Vintage = they're DUNKS.....DUH!

They did this before a few years ago..it was a pack.. Terminators, Dunks and some other shoe..forgot the name of the pack though.

Sorry nike I'll stick with mine. Close to 10 years old and probably still look better than those 2008 releases.

after taking a look at the nort pics, these get two thumbs up. this vintage treatment looks great on dunks and they lost the stupid stained laces.

I've got a pair of orange/white and light blue/white that are in better condition than those joints that I'd be willing to sell for much cheaper thanNike is gonna charge.

wth is this man. that picture just urked me. that's a HUGE dent in the shoe.

this just gives nike an excuse to poorly ship items. "oh that's how they came in"

"but there's a HUGE crease and blahblahblah"

"that's how it cameeeee"

see that's not cool imo. i may buy the syracuse pair though. I've wanted these for such a long time. i may look through many pairs to see which is theleast messed up

Originally Posted by SickKickGAME23

Y not use different materials like patent leather or suede, nubuck, 3M, i dunno something to put a twist on a classic shoe while helping it maintain it's retro flair. Here's an idea release the pack as it was when it first came out...that might work, too. If I was in administration for Nike I'd fire half of the designers and marketing teams and hire fresh new people that were actually in touch with the cultures they are exploiting. Same with JB...all those guys need to be fired. Nike is about to make it uncool to wear Nikes. They are like they were in the late 70's completely outta touch with the demographics that matter the most. Flippin idiots!!!

True Story

my post was made before i saw nortberlin's pictures. this is not such a big deal.

these i can live with.

i was hoping they'd release new pairs of new schools.

i was hoping for a university of miami or florida state colorway...

Back
Top Bottom