**NEW** Common - Stay Schemin' (Drake Diss)

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

"you ain't wet nobody %%@+@, you Canada Dry"

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Common just clowned Drake, his soul right now is burning slowly and painfully

Son of a #$%#$, I imagine what your father is.. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Actin all hard when you hardly like that,  you gone make me mess around and catch a body like that ohhhh 
laugh.gif

^I've always hated that line, damn I hated that whole song 
laugh.gif

It's about damn time, I'd like to see him go at lil wayne too, but I'll settle for this 
pimp.gif

malikdagoat wrote:

That's why Common had "Say My Name" at the end, there was a double meaning.

Wow, I didn't even catch that 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Wait!!! This Boi on stage singing Destinys Child

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Common is definitely setting him up for the hook.

eek.gif
what is this?
oh boy
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Y'all aint know about this already?
That's why Common had "Say My Name" at the end, there was a double meaning.
Damn I ain't know that lol. Drake ain't gonna respond man, there's too much ammo to defend.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

And why are people acting like Common is soft or gay? I know he's put out some lighter records in his career but I've never perceived him to be a soft rapper. Maybe its just because I know his history and I know where/what he comes from. I view him the same way I do LL Cool J. On the flip side, Drake isn't soft because of his music. He's soft because he carries himself like a biatch. He has effeminate tendencies. His music just accentuates the fact.

This.

laugh.gif
@ Some of you still blindly defendin' Drake on the "why is he even dissin' Drake, he's not a rapper" S_.
Common makes "Sweet". (Fired at no one)
Drake took offense. (Mad at Com)
Com says if he's offended, then it's about him.
Drake sends subs.
Stay Schemin'...
Remix...

And here we are. Drake shouldn't have been offended...
laugh.gif
but if he's gonna take it there..

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

maybe this will inspire Drake to start rapping again. 

Don't think we will ever hear Drake consistently rapping because of the fame and sales that "singing" has brought him

WOW....didn't know he sang that Destiny's Child song. HAHAHAHA

Bun is dumb corny for that tweet

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

yea as much as I respect Bun this is one of those situations in which he doesn't have the ability to be unbiased so he should just play the sidelines.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

yea as much as I respect Bun this is one of those situations in which he doesn't have the ability to be unbiased so he should just play the sidelines.

All of this

Yall crazy if you think Common is doing this to sell records dude is gettin actor money. It ain't like he said something about Drake that ain't true and Ima Drake fan.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

All of this

tired.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I could eat Common at this stage in his career cause he is kinda Drake'in it himself...but this is pointless....Im not even paying attention to this dumb %!#%
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blakep267

Please. Common just needed buzz to help sell his album, because nobody was looking for it. Best way to do that was take shots at drake because hes "hot". Out of both of the tracks, Drakes was better. Only because Common was lazy on stay schemin and just didnt bring it. Canada's dry was weak and yall know it.
is that you aubrey
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Yea...Jay did start with Takover...and he got Ether'ed. Because that's what happens when you think it's sweet. (no pun intended) Shining example. You think you're just gonna start light with a little jab. Then a _ grand slam home runs your !+#%. Now you're looking scrambled and emotional when you comeback...super ugly.

Not really tho. He had been baiting Nas for years. See "Is That Your Chick"

yep

laugh.gif
@ this whole %++.Common is obviously setting him up for the KO. People act like Common didn't bring it to cube and like he doesn't have bars. The diss was lighthearted but there's gonna be more records to come out of this. He did strike a nerve when he said he was black and white trying to be black...the kid was raised by a Jewish mother and I think he said he had bar mitzvahs...then when he gets around Ross and em, it's like he's a totally different person.Whatever the case, My money's on Com.

Drake should just call him up and apologize.
This is only going to get worse lyrically for him.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Common just took that _'s heart. Drake better come with it or people really think he soft as tissue paper. This is something that hip hop needs rightnow a nice battle, maybe this will inspire Drake to start rapping again.

Com ain't playin no games
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Oh yeah Drake went to far singing Destiny's Child. No man should ever sing that.
I thought this was common knowledge/

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Common destroyed Westside Connection...think about it.

Most of them too young to even understand...Common went HARD at a crew of legit west coast ninjas.... And was bout that life if they came to the Chi. AND he went to LA.Common if far far far from a punk. I don't understand kids these days

It's funny to see ppl come in here saying it's about album sales, a girl, and trying there hardest to deflect from what's actually being said. Then there's some Drake fans so scared of Drake getting murked in a battle (not to say he can't muster up a nice response), so appalled and insecure of him getting dissed all they can do is focus and post emoticons about albums sales and it being about Serena. I said it before but if you don't like rap battles and are not going to take the time to see how this developed stop being an ignorant lame.

As for the Serena thing the way I saw it Com was hitting that a few years back. Then Drake was hitting that recently and dipped on Serena for one of those video hos. I'm not seeing the connection. Aint nobody married or was married. A lot of yall are just plain assuming and don't mind sounding like #+%*# while doing it. I mean Com already explained why he's doing this go.

As for the diss it was funny. A definite light jab before he hits him with the KO
roll.gif
@ Say My Name and the Drake vid. How can Sweet not apply to dude now? Drake brought this on himself.

Back
Top Bottom