**NEW** Common - Stay Schemin' (Drake Diss)

this dude RealRubirosa gotta be related to Aubrey

Common a weak rapper? you just exposed yourself as an all out groupie fam

how exactly did Common lose again?

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

It's as simple as that.  Don't draw a line in the sand and when someone steps over it walk away.  It's weak. 

This is my only issue.  You can't rap complaining about people dissing you but not having the balls to say your name, saying that if it ever happens then you'd address it only for it to happen and fall back stating that you won't because its a ploy.  The funny thing is that had you never threw subliminals yourself, you wouldn't have been zero'd in as the target.  But now its sad, its a ploy, its corny. 

You can't throw stones and hide you hands.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Originally Posted by PRIME

Marcy bodied queens bridge in his soldier days, though. 
How are you going to blame a President for not running out on the battlefield. 

You should blame every weak rapper who attacks the hottest name out to get some shine, not the other way around. 

Except Common isnt a weak rapper.
^ You sure about that? His disses were extremely subpar and were outdone by Drake--a person most of y'all don't even consider a "rapper." Accept the fact that your overrated idol, Common, lost and move on.

somehow dome way aubrey's member actually went past this dude's throar, straight up the nostil and penetrated his cerebral cortex.
this is the only explanation for such a borederline ******ed comment.

straight vagina
30t6p3b.gif

then he had the nerve to call it a ploy, lmao the nerve of this %@%+%

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Drake and Rick Ross have a lot in common.
Act tough as hell until their card gets pulled, then run away from the truth, and act like they're aren't obligated to speak on issues/beef they seemed all for... prior to their character looking real funny in the light.

SEE DRAKE: Stay Schemin subliminal shots to Common. 

SEE RICK ROSS: "That's not me in the picture of what appears to be a C.O.".....when the contrary is proven...."AHH that pic doesn't mean I'm not about that life I speak on"

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at least rick ross went at 50 cent.....

I never could fully accept Drake cuz he canadian. I liked his stuff pre ymcmb thats it.

Nothin against Canadians he coulda been from Norway, he was just never that nice to me. He aint that original.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

drake
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dudes a straight clown.. and take care was far from good.

Tooo far, son still makes dope music
I don't know if I can respect him as an mc/man after this though.
I mean pulling trigger fingers begging dudes to say your name and threatening to beat up tattoo artists.
Then dude says your name, you back down. Send security guard to tough talk to tattoo artists
Son should just focus on his music and stay out of @!@# he isn't built for.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Drake and Rick Ross have a lot in common.
Act tough as hell until their card gets pulled, then run away from the truth, and act like they're aren't obligated to speak on issues/beef they seemed all for... prior to their character looking real funny in the light.

SEE DRAKE: Stay Schemin subliminal shots to Common. 

SEE RICK ROSS: "That's not me in the picture of what appears to be a C.O.".....when the contrary is proven...."AHH that pic doesn't mean I'm not about that life I speak on"

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at least rick ross went at 50 cent.....

Touche'

Originally Posted by Gmbybryant

^ You sure about that? His disses were extremely subpar and were outdone by Drake--a person most of y'all don't even consider a "rapper." Accept the fact that your overrated idol, Common, lost and move on.

Did you hear a response track from Drake we didnt hear? Has anyone ever won a fight they forfeited?
nerd.gif

Drake's verse on "Stay Schemin" was the response to the first diss from Common. Common's response to that was terrible. Drake won. It's not really debatable unless you have an acquired taste for Common's scrotum.

Did you hear a response track from Drake we didnt hear? Has anyone ever won a fight they forfeited?
nerd.gif

Drake's verse on "Stay Schemin" was the response to the first diss from Common. Common's response to that was terrible. Drake won. It's not really debatable unless you have an acquired taste for Common's scrotum.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
We get it, you Stay Trollin. You won just like Drake.

nerd.gif

What first diss? Common aint mention any names prior to his Stay Schemin verse.

Dudes make themselves look like complete groupies trying to defend Aubrey with thier last breath. The butt lust some of ya cats have for this kid Drake is disgusting, and I thought Jay stans went above and beyond you Degrassi watching cats take the cake.

Originally Posted by yelloo

Drake won, Common is looking like a idiot
people are upset that Drake didn't put on a rappity rap battle show for them
but, Common is running around talking about "squashing it" so, even as a disgruntled old head, I see your point

common baited for a response and didn't get it, that's an L

that's really all it comes down to

Back
Top Bottom