New Cougar Mission...

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

She's going through a divorce, how can her conscience possibly get the best of her? That defies everything TV has ever taught me about single older women
30t6p3b.gif
Which is why everything you see on TV is total BS. As much as that TV stuff tells you that women on the verge of divorce will smash anybody willing, its false. She has morals, well kinda (cuz technically she cheated on him by coming over and kissing me) but I guess she wants the divorce to be finalized before she lets me dip my sweet caramel chocolate in her sweet pink nectar

She's going through a divorce, how can her conscience possibly get the best of her? That defies everything TV has ever taught me about single older women
30t6p3b.gif
Which is why everything you see on TV is total BS. As much as that TV stuff tells you that women on the verge of divorce will smash anybody willing, its false. She has morals, well kinda (cuz technically she cheated on him by coming over and kissing me) but I guess she wants the divorce to be finalized before she lets me dip my sweet caramel chocolate in her sweet pink nectar

Originally Posted by JayHood23

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by therickstah2001

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

My man 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by therickstah2001

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

My man 
pimp.gif

should of whipped it out and got it wet

then tell her to finish this next time

should of whipped it out and got it wet

then tell her to finish this next time

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

30t6p3b.gif
Come on at least give us a description of how she looks or something in the meantime so we know whether to jump aboard this bandwagon or not
My NT fam I have failed you this time ONLY because she is married and trying to get a divorce so she hit me the "we will get together another time when everything is straightened out" line. I did kiss her and she felt my man down below trying to break free from the constraints of abstinence for the night. No pics since I didn't get the chance to put her to bed for a min or two. Talking bout she gotta get home before he starts questioning her, man miss me with all that. You're here cuz you want one thing so get it while you can. I'm in it to win it bro. Dont count me out just yet. 
Remember persistence overcomes resistance. 

This IS NOT over

Back
Top Bottom