New Cougar Mission...

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

30t6p3b.gif
Come on at least give us a description of how she looks or something in the meantime so we know whether to jump aboard this bandwagon or not
My NT fam I have failed you this time ONLY because she is married and trying to get a divorce so she hit me the "we will get together another time when everything is straightened out" line. I did kiss her and she felt my man down below trying to break free from the constraints of abstinence for the night. No pics since I didn't get the chance to put her to bed for a min or two. Talking bout she gotta get home before he starts questioning her, man miss me with all that. You're here cuz you want one thing so get it while you can. I'm in it to win it bro. Dont count me out just yet. 
Remember persistence overcomes resistance. 

This IS NOT over

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

30t6p3b.gif
Come on at least give us a description of how she looks or something in the meantime so we know whether to jump aboard this bandwagon or not
My NT fam I have failed you this time ONLY because she is married and trying to get a divorce so she hit me the "we will get together another time when everything is straightened out" line. I did kiss her and she felt my man down below trying to break free from the constraints of abstinence for the night. No pics since I didn't get the chance to put her to bed for a min or two. Talking bout she gotta get home before he starts questioning her, man miss me with all that. You're here cuz you want one thing so get it while you can. I'm in it to win it bro. Dont count me out just yet. 

This IS NOT over

gendo-is-disappoint.jpg

LOL well executed. especially considering dude pictured was always disappointed in the show
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This IS NOT over

gendo-is-disappoint.jpg

LOL well executed. especially considering dude pictured was always disappointed in the show
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

gendo-is-disappoint.jpg
I'm disappoint myself but theres only so much coercion you can use on a married woman. I blantantly told her why she was there and she agreed but still resisted the kid. She'll be back and when it goes my NT fam will be the first to know
I believe you so good luck next time famb. Now you must live up to your signature. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

gendo-is-disappoint.jpg
I'm disappoint myself but theres only so much coercion you can use on a married woman. I blantantly told her why she was there and she agreed but still resisted the kid. She'll be back and when it goes my NT fam will be the first to know
I believe you so good luck next time famb. Now you must live up to your signature. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Like I said I got ahead of myself without pics but its a work in progress, I'm not gonna pressure her into getting a divorce just so I can smang it out. I have other endeavors that I'm involved in so I'm not gonna sweat her. She knows I mess with other chicks and she is a little jealous but how could she get mad when she's married. 
She said she'd definitely be back so now its just a matter of our schedules syncing before we can link up again, but my NT fam will be the first to know. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Like I said I got ahead of myself without pics but its a work in progress, I'm not gonna pressure her into getting a divorce just so I can smang it out. I have other endeavors that I'm involved in so I'm not gonna sweat her. She knows I mess with other chicks and she is a little jealous but how could she get mad when she's married. 
She said she'd definitely be back so now its just a matter of our schedules syncing before we can link up again, but my NT fam will be the first to know. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

I smell back peddling.
Never that G, just for you sniffing that Imma serve you a hot plate of something fierce, will update with details. Gimme some time to work.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

I smell back peddling.
Never that G, just for you sniffing that Imma serve you a hot plate of something fierce, will update with details. Gimme some time to work.

Back
Top Bottom