new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

i just heard they are not doing phone orders

can someone else comfirm this ...................................................peace23

Going to a bar to watch the knicks game, hopefully i'll get home in time to cop on NDC....
laugh.gif

I dont even want these that much..
Im just interested in trying to cop online..
I need to perfect my technique..
This should be good practice for Feb 25th..

The shoes were up on the nikestoreeurope and they didn't stay any longer than 2 minutes !!!!!!!!!!!!! So they were very limited, I guess

man...i cant believe the house of hoops in my area have them but i was sleeping or something...they finish handing out wristbands yesterday...i hate how HOH doesn't have a facebook page

I was getting worried about copping tonight but got confirmation that the next drop in a few weeks will have a TON more volume... I can wait a few weeks

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i just heard they are not doing phone orders

can someone else comfirm this ...................................................peace23

Nope no phone orders is what they said on twitter. I posted the tweet on the previous page I believe.

Probably posted already, but my friend who lives in LA passed by the Beverly Center today. Apparently people have been lined up since Tuesday?!

i wonder if some people who have been sleeping fo 3 days outside the store know that theres a second release

watch nike f the campers by release a second wave in a regular jb box and with mass numbers lol

Probably posted already, but my friend who lives in LA passed by the Beverly Center today. Apparently people have been lined up since Tuesday?!

that's crazy!  especially if we get them online w/ no problems tonight.

Back
Top Bottom