new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Footlocker Unlocked says these are releasing Friday and Nike's website says Saturday? Which one is it?

For some reason, eastbay/footlocker are releasing these tonight at midnight. But Nike twitter says tomorrow night. So you may have 2 chances at getting these?

bottom right pair >*
20auiok.jpg

if those released I'd be all over them

Easily copped from FinishLine. Had a pair in my cart at Eastbay at 12:00:00 and they wanted me to wait 26 minutes to check out. Clicked on FinishLine's link around 12:04 and grabbed a size 13. No lag, order went right through.

I was supposed to get size 13 but then it went through for size 14... Should I call them and cancel the order or what. I don't want to be stuck with something that doesn't fit me, and they're going for like $250 shipped on eBay so its not like I can make anything off of them anyway.

Originally Posted by philchen89

alright. ftl and eastbay failed me.
didn't even try for asg shoes, good luck to anyone still trying!
I hate Eastbay. They crash every release. I tried adding a new credit card to my account at around 11:30 tonight and it wouldn't let me, and as I mentioned above they wanted me to wait 25 minutes to check out after I added a pair to my cart right at midnight.

i've never copped from eastbay b4. do they send confirmation emails. if so, how long b4 u get it. i think i got my pair. i'm at the screen that says thank you for your order. then under that it has order number, item number, then all my billing and shipping info.

Eastbay= worst company for sneaker apparel in the country

On hold 45 min sold out

Even had in my cart for 40 min then they took it out

I swear they get one of each size

I made the mistake of having two browsers open with footlocker, which meant both got put in my cart. Tried to change the quantity, but couldn't. I hope FL doesn't cancel my order for exceeding the max of 1 per customer

Eastbay was a joke tonight, and every other major release. Who's trying to cop of of jimmyjazz, saw them on there then the site crashed

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Executive76

bottom right pair >*
20auiok.jpg

if those released I'd be all over them
QFT

I said the same thing when I saw the pics....never know tho

They both better than the release version though.
laugh.gif

Not sure if you guys are serious those bottom two are disgusting. Looks like my little brother doodled on them. Release pair>any other version.

Not feeling the bottom two, glad the top version dropped. Managed to cop a pair, along with KDs, Kobes, and Flight 1s NRG.

Back
Top Bottom