new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Not feeling the bottom two, glad the top version dropped. Managed to cop a pair, along with KDs, Kobes, and Flight 1s NRG.

Maaaannn... I just want the dave whites & fresh mints, these week has been a disaster 
tired.gif

Super clean in person, hopefully I just helped someone else get theirs in Pgh. 
I'll post some pics later when I get off work, thanks to everyone who posted

info about these.... appreciate it! 

pimp.gif

So my shoes got canceled...long story short, I bartered the customer service rep from giving me a $10 giftcard to a $20 giftcard smh. rather have the $50 giftcard that nike sends...

To all my MIA NTers dolphin mall FA had these in a 9.5... Thought about coppin but these r not my cup of tea I rock my kicks I dnt resell.

Was able to cop a pair of the All Star Kobes and Dave White Jordan 1s in my size today. They're nice in person. 

Originally Posted by melothegreat2o9

So my shoes got canceled...long story short, I bartered the customer service rep from giving me a $10 giftcard to a $20 giftcard smh. rather have the $50 giftcard that nike sends...

Cancelled from what site?

Just got through taking pics of my pair, and these shoes have a lot of "soul" to them.
Dude designed these shoes from the heart.

So there's are releasing tonight??? I'm still on the wall about spending 175 for a pair of 1's and they aren't even an OG color

Managed to get these the first time on NDC and I'm gonna try tonite again. The wallet sure has taken a hell of a hit these last couple of weeks.

Originally Posted by Executive76

bottom right pair >*
20auiok.jpg

f those released I'd be all over them

Man i'd be all over that bottom right pair, those are tough.

Haven't paid much attention to this release, didn't know they came w/ red laces, anybody got pics of them w/ those in?

Wait these don't release until tonight? Surprised house of hoops was such an easy purchase earlier this morning, able to get an extra pair.

you'd be surprised how many people are paid by NIKE just to add hype to the public, and message boards are no exception.

Back
Top Bottom