new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

i didnt drop the 250 i was penny pinching aND KEPT BIDDING IT OUT ON THE BAY I GOT EM FOR 207 SHIPPED!!!!!! THEY BAY DEF Cme thru for this one

Good weather is here finally....so I went and unDS my pair today! I must say it's a very comfy shoe!

4ad26ac64bef6d485d69ba5c01459d71a89e1cc1_r.png

420088_10150726156648245_516273244_11258789_1268186892_n.jpg

I copped these a while back for retail (Retail was quite high on these) I went up a half size cus they run small. I broke them out today and Im really liking the quality n these, they are really comfortable and I like the fact they are different I didnt get em for the hype or to resell I got em cus I liked the colorway (stick to black laces) and the materials are quality.

Hype kills but,,,,
Hype also sways. This is what thankfully happened to this release...the beautiful thing is ASG and recent hype has been really taken eyes off of a lot of past and lowkey limited release from the past. I LOVE IT. Shoe-game is now a Shoe-topia. 
pimp.gif
happy.gif

^^^^^^
although i really wanted the KD all stars, i was able to scoop 2 pairs of these instead. Due to all the attention ASG shoes received.

I wish they would have kept the patch on the tongue all black but other than that they look good

Long story short I got them off ebay had major issues with this seller. Anyway there's a nick in the black sole on the front of the shoe causing the white to show. Anyone know of a good solution to put over that white spot?

Originally Posted by hwalker84

Long story short I got them off ebay had major issues with this seller. Anyway there's a nick in the black sole on the front of the shoe causing the white to show. Anyone know of a good solution to put over that white spot?

If its black, with a white mark over, I usually cover it with a sharpie.
grin.gif

for the people who have a pair and are wearing them

i have a size 9.5 but my shoe size is between a 8.5 and 9

do these shoes run big enough that when i walk the shoe will not move

out of all the 200 or so pair of shoes i have this and only one other is not my size 

i wanted to wear these but i want to shoe to be comfy 

i want to know if i'll be good wearing the 9.5 ?

Just bought a pair thanks to NikeVegas! But then I realized it's my little brother's birthday next week and I promised I would get him a PS3 lmao.

So to anyone in vegas, there's a size 12 sitting!

About to cop for $210 shipped. For those that were talking about age and wearing shoes with a lot going on, I'll be 38 in less than a month. I also have a PhD but still rock "crazy" shoes like these. I see them as wearable art. But I also get what you are saying, my wife gives me crap all the time, haha!On another note, will size 11 be big/wide enough if that what I wear in dunks? Thank you for any help you could give!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

for the people who have a pair and are wearing them

i have a size 9.5 but my shoe size is between a 8.5 and 9

do these shoes run big enough that when i walk the shoe will not move

out of all the 200 or so pair of shoes i have this and only one other is not my size 

i wanted to wear these but i want to shoe to be comfy 

i want to know if i'll be good wearing the 9.5 ?
i guess no one can answer my question since no one has worn the shoes and everyone got stuck trying to sell the 1's ?

cant believe these were going for 1000 in fall of last year and now can be had for $200 easily thanks to all of the restocks LOL.

Originally Posted by sthebest

cant believe these were going for 1000 in fall of last year and now can be had for $200 easily thanks to all of the restocks LOL.

that's how it should be with all releases 

Back
Top Bottom