NEW DETAILED PICS OF GRAPE SPIZ'IKES

I don't know about you guys but I would buy them to wear.I buy the numbered Jordan's to collect and the other stuff to wear.I don't buy all the JB stuff but I only buy the ones that I actually like and usually not for retail.I really like the grapes thats why I will be buying these and also the Infrared's that are coming out for the spizike's.Speaking of which if anybody know where I can get a pair of the Grapes in a size 13 hit me up.

What's up with JB and this perforated leather crap?! The Spizike is officially dead (as if it had much life to begin with)

OMG, guys the reason the original "GRAPE" V's were called GRAPE is because it had the word GRAPE in the color code! Why do we feel the need to nickname EVERY freekin shoe? Because it has purple in it, that all of a sudden makes them a "GRAPE" colorway and they get the nickname grape? CMON NT enough of the foolishness!

I'm sick of seeing OG CW's used on crap like this. Give me grape V's not grape spizikes and grape 60+'s.
smh.gif

these are not the grapes these are the white/aqua/cement colorway check 23isback.com these comin out on April 3rd

Back
Top Bottom