New Facebook Layout FTL

wow i just got switched its crazy how one minute your on the old and another your on the new
i dont like this at all it seems cluttered and confusing, the last time they changed and every complained i kinda liked it but this just sucks...so basicallystatus=wall post now??

^the fresh king has a legit recess avatar

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by miss kidd0

fb.jpg
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
how you get your firefox like that lol

the downfall started back when they let non college students. now both my parents have it. about 5 aunts. brothers that at 30. going down hill. wish you coulduse the OG facebook

Its not too bad. I'll adjust. It does remind me of Twitter though, which sucks.

the downfall started back when they let non college students.
This is the only problem that I have. What are 10 year olds doing with a FB? Alumni don't count.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

None of you will delete your account.

The only point that matters.

People get so dramatic..."this layout sucks!"....then continue to use it...shut up
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

*raises hand

just got a face book like 2 days ago log in today and its different just wen i was getting used to it they pull the rug

People are seriously taking this WAY too seriously. As soon as they see they new layout they write on their status "ZOMG NEW LAYOUT IS THE SUCKZZ". I bet a good portion of the people who wrote that haven't event tried it out. Give it a few damn hours and let it sink in, THEN you can complain if youstill think it sucks. Why are people so damn quick to start complaining? It is just irritating multiple status updates saying the same thing.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Twitter > Tracebook
nonsense. Who wants to sit around writing & commenting on tweets all day.
You'd be surprised...
laugh.gif
I mean i ain't knocking Twitter but its too bland in its platform compared to FB where you have the ability to share various types of thingsfrom photos to music, videos and etc.

Twitter's simplicity is what makes it a winner to me.. Hell, Facebook changed its layout to match it LOL.. Whatever floats your boat..

Back
Top Bottom