New Facebook Layout FTL

how did the newsfeed work before with the old layout? did it only show updates from people whose pages i look at often and less updates from people whose pagesi barely look at?

Originally Posted by bluexsneakerhead

more stalker friendly
devil.gif
pimp.gif
I don't have to work as hard to be nosey as hell.

It's not a bad update. There are some things I enjoy, while other I can leave.

I'm not a huge fan on the items on the right sidebar. I don't mess around with applications or any of those things so I like to keep my basic items(posts,requests,messages, birthdays, people i may know) easy to see and find.

Overall it's an unnecessary change, but not a bad one.

People need to stop being such babies!
It's change, it's technology, technology changes...deal with it.

I don't see what's so bad about it.

I guess it's similar to when everyone hated when facebook first started posting all of those "feeds" of other people. After a while peoplestopped complaining and kept logging in.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

None of you will delete your account.

The only point that matters.

People get so dramatic..."this layout sucks!"....then continue to use it...shut up
laugh.gif
lol no bull and i bet most of the people complaining didn't notice that a month ago they asked what did people want in the change.

Word... it's not like Facebook costs money to use. It's FREE...

With that said, this is definitely an uncomfortable change. What was wrong with the old one?

on the older fb i could adjust the settings to see updates from certain people, can I do that still? I really don't want to see updates from every singleperson, esp. people I really don't care about.

Back
Top Bottom