New Fast and Furious Premiere vol. Wabaki?

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

wikipedia and imdb said lil wayne and t-pain will have a cameo
smh.gif
laugh.gif

ludacris, bow wow, ja, tyrese, and now lil wayne and t-pain? lulz

^ damn, i guess it's not a fast and furious movie without rapper cameos.
laugh.gif
who's going to be in 5, pusha t and lupe?

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

i had to go to getty to get the closeups
laugh.gif

she dont even look the same
smh.gif
boooo
she doesn't look too bad, but the closeups didn't look as good so i posted that pic.
laugh.gif

I just remember that after when the OG movie came out the police really started cracking down hardcore on street racing especially in Cali & LA inparticular .

I'm thinking about buying this but what's holding me back is I don't want the 2nd movie in the trilogy. It's a pretty good deal at $59.99 offamazon since you dont pay tax and can get free shipping, also in the trilogy you get movie cash that you can use to pay for your movie ticket to see the 4thmovie at the theater.

51fQBun9hQL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Link:

http://www.amazon.com/exe...e&tag=blurayforum-20

carbon, same here. i just hope it doesn't get wrecked.
laugh.gif

kidskillz, do they have individual blu-rays? i despise the 2nd one, i'd really only buy tokyo drift on blu-ray

Originally Posted by killaotaku

Brian: Pockets ain't empty, cuhh...
Roman: And we ain't hungry no more either, bruh.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If I was white I would have told the director I'm not saying that LOL, that was the worst line ever, I rewind every time I hear that part

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif

kidskillz, do they have individual blu-rays? i despise the 2nd one, i'd really only buy tokyo drift on blu-ray
As of now they're only selling the trilogy on blu-ray. I think later this year they will sell all the movies individually each when the 4thmovies comes out on blu-ray .

laugh.gif

Geez, no. That would be horrific.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

laugh.gif

As of now they're only selling the trilogy on blu-ray. I think later this year they will sell all the movies individually each when the 4th movies comes out on blu-ray .
ugh... i see. maybe i'll buy it and sell the 2nd on ebay.
laugh.gif

Why are there always tiny rappers in F&Fs? Is it that necessary?

The Fast & The Furious: Ja Rule
2Fast2Furious: Tyrese. Ludacris, Jin
Tokyo Drift: Bow Wow
Fast & Furious: Don Omar

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

dako akong otin wrote:
i'm ashamed to admit that i'm looking forward to this
laugh.gif
As am I, even if the first three were disappointments.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
i don't see how tokyo drift could be a disappointment. it had a great setting, great cars, great women, and great action scenes.that's a great summer movie.

dako akong otin wrote:
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i don't see how tokyo drift could be a disappointment. it had a great setting, great cars, great women, and great action scenes. that's a great summer movie.

My bad, I just didn't like the ending of TD. Total rip-off of Initial D, and come on, how can a amateur,country kid beat the Drift King?Serious?

dako akong otin wrote:
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i don't see how tokyo drift could be a disappointment. it had a great setting, great cars, great women, and great action scenes. that's a great summer movie.
My bad, I just didn't like the ending of TD. Total rip-off of Initial D, and come on, how can a amateur,country kid beat the Drift King? Serious?

true, but the whole premise was that he took han's teachings on drifting and successfully got revenge for his death. it's a f&f movie,corny but i mean... if sean loses, everyone leaves the theater like "wth?"
laugh.gif

i'm guessing if there is a 5th one, it continues where 3 left off. d.k.'s revenge?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom