New Fast and Furious Premiere vol. Wabaki?

i was about to say, i know 'someone' is seeing this tonight. mini summit tonight, going with a fellow nt'er
laugh.gif

i watched the first one again last night, i forgot how ridiculous it was.

laugh.gif
"monnnnicccccaaaaa", johnny tran's cousin with the leopard skin pants, the horrible decals on the supra, etc...

I'll try to catch a midnight show. Gonna roll in my friends evo, all the ricers will have a hard on if I take the pcar.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

I'll try to catch a midnight show. Gonna roll in my friends evo, all the ricers will have a hard on if I take the pcar.
we're rolling in my evo as well. then, as soon as the show is over, b-line to our cars to launch out of the parking lot.

nah, i'm granny driving outta there tonight, gonna be cops all over.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

we're rolling in my evo as well. then, as soon as the show is over, b-line to our cars to launch out of the parking lot.

laugh.gif
hell yeah, gonna have to signal like this while leaving.
iihs.teen.photo.500.jpg

Yeah man, can't wait. I'm sure all the movie theaters in my city are gonna have pigs at every exit. Making dudes pop hoods and @$*$. That's whyI'm driving in my beater %!+ Honda Accord, stealth look and parts FTW.

Originally Posted by RFX45

"I ain't never knock on nobody!"

So many things wrong with that sentence.
Triple negatives.
laugh.gif
im pretty sure he said NARC instead of knock

since he was accused of snitching

movie is filled with laughable quotes
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
hell yeah, gonna have to signal like this while leaving.
iihs.teen.photo.500.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

alright, me and hector... erm... salviboy7 are on our way.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

dako akong otin wrote:
i'm ashamed to admit that i'm looking forward to this
laugh.gif
As am I, even if the first three were disappointments.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i don't see how tokyo drift could be a disappointment. it had a great setting, great cars, great women, and great action scenes. that's a great summer movie.
My bad, I just didn't like the ending of TD. Total rip-off of Initial D, and come on, how can a amateur,country kid beat the Drift King? Serious?
true, but the whole premise was that he took han's teachings on drifting and successfully got revenge for his death. it's a f&f movie, corny but i mean... if sean loses, everyone leaves the theater like "wth?"
laugh.gif

i'm guessing if there is a 5th one, it continues where 3 left off. d.k.'s revenge?
nerd.gif

If that's the case, I would seriously stop watching these movies...
laugh.gif

I lied, I prolly would still watch it..
laugh.gif

for some reason, i just don't feel that this movie will be as good as the others..but i'll still watch it.

haha i wanna check it out, im just gnna go in my evo cause i already got a ticket for tint, no front plate, and exhaust so... i dont think theyll give meanother ticket haha

it was really really different movie than the first 3. i can't explain it right now... gotta let it marinate a little...
laugh.gif

cop almost picked me off on the way home.
roll.gif
smh.gif

it was really really different movie than the first 3. i can't explain it right now... gotta let it marinate a little...
laugh.gif

roll.gif
smh.gif

Probably b/c the racing "essence" wasn't really there. Like they just put that one race so they could call it F&F and the rest were justfast driving and stunts. I still enjoyed the movie though. Now we just need a Han:Origins movie and I'll be good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

laugh.gif

roll.gif
smh.gif

Probably b/c the racing "essence" wasn't really there. Like they just put that one race so they could call it F&F and the rest were just fast driving and stunts. I still enjoyed the movie though. Now we just need a Han:Origins movie and I'll be good
laugh.gif
yeah, the ridiculousness was still there. there was less of a focus on racing, more on the characters. everybody busted out laughing when dom tookthat bullet like the terminator.
roll.gif

was disappointed that han was in the movie for like 3 minutes.
laugh.gif

My fav one out of the four!
Haha dude we almost got clocked. Dude had his lights on though. Captain Obvious

Saw the midnight showing...Great movie..very good plot and had alot of good action scenes but i dont think better than the first IMO..The muscles cars ruinedit for me

Hey_

Just realized the dude that played Johnny Tran's cousin is also the asian agent in Prison Break.

Reggie Lee.

Julius F. Wrek

it was good, if not better then the first, better then the second....

"when you blew your car up, you blew mine up as well, so NOW you owe me a ten second car"
lol

Back
Top Bottom