New Fast and Furious Premiere vol. Wabaki?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by finnns2003

dako akong otin wrote:
i'm ashamed to admit that i'm looking forward to this
laugh.gif
As am I, even if the first three were disappointments.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i don't see how tokyo drift could be a disappointment. it had a great setting, great cars, great women, and great action scenes. that's a great summer movie.
My bad, I just didn't like the ending of TD. Total rip-off of Initial D, and come on, how can a amateur,country kid beat the Drift King? Serious?
true, but the whole premise was that he took han's teachings on drifting and successfully got revenge for his death. it's a f&f movie, corny but i mean... if sean loses, everyone leaves the theater like "wth?"
laugh.gif

i'm guessing if there is a 5th one, it continues where 3 left off. d.k.'s revenge?
nerd.gif

Well that's an American movie for you, can't end without a happy ending.

And as for a 5th F&F,
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

The R35 wasn't available when the movie was being filmed. The R35 you see pictured belongs to the owner of JSpec connect, who brought a JDM R35(right handdrive) to the states through Kaizo Industries. The car was for sale in Japan since December 2007. I wont go into details, but the R35 used for the movie waswhite

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

The R35 wasn't available when the movie was being filmed. The R35 you see pictured belongs to the owner of JSpec connect, who brought a JDM R35(right hand drive) to the states through Kaizo Industries. The car was for sale in Japan since December 2007. I wont go into details, but the R35 used for the movie was white

Angel
I already know about the black R35. Jspec connect had to get the car disassembled to ship it here and put it back together themselves. I seen itat M-Workz before.

And the white R35 you're talking about is the one from Mine's.

I'd rather have the Chevelle trashed than the lovely GT-R.

Blasphemy!
smh.gif
I guess Iam the only one that want to seethe movie for the Grand National and the Chevelle...

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

The R35 wasn't available when the movie was being filmed. The R35 you see pictured belongs to the owner of JSpec connect, who brought a JDM R35(right hand drive) to the states through Kaizo Industries. The car was for sale in Japan since December 2007. I wont go into details, but the R35 used for the movie was white

Angel
I already know about the black R35. Jspec connect had to get the car disassembled to ship it here and put it back together themselves. I seen it at M-Workz before.

And the white R35 you're talking about is the one from Mine's.
Damn, good info. Mine's R35? Good stuff.

funk, thanks for the info. sad about the r34, lol...

Back
Top Bottom