New Fast and Furious Premiere vol. Wabaki?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

it was really really different movie than the first 3. i can't explain it right now... gotta let it marinate a little...
laugh.gif

cop almost picked me off on the way home.
roll.gif
smh.gif

Probably b/c the racing "essence" wasn't really there. Like they just put that one race so they could call it F&F and the rest were just fast driving and stunts. I still enjoyed the movie though. Now we just need a Han:Origins movie and I'll be good
laugh.gif
yeah, the ridiculousness was still there. there was less of a focus on racing, more on the characters. everybody busted out laughing when dom took that bullet like the terminator.
roll.gif

was disappointed that han was in the movie for like 3 minutes.
laugh.gif

Doms slam on O'Connor was very rampage jackson-esque.It was alright, in order this would be my 3rd favorite after Tokyo and the first. It wasn't badits just the focus on the cars.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

it was really really different movie than the first 3. i can't explain it right now... gotta let it marinate a little...
laugh.gif

cop almost picked me off on the way home.
roll.gif
smh.gif

Probably b/c the racing "essence" wasn't really there. Like they just put that one race so they could call it F&F and the rest were just fast driving and stunts. I still enjoyed the movie though. Now we just need a Han:Origins movie and I'll be good
laugh.gif
yeah, the ridiculousness was still there. there was less of a focus on racing, more on the characters. everybody busted out laughing when dom took that bullet like the terminator.
roll.gif

was disappointed that han was in the movie for like 3 minutes.
laugh.gif

Doms slam on O'Connor was very rampage jackson-esque.It was alright, in order this would be my 3rd favorite after Tokyo and the first. It wasn't bad its just the focus on the cars.
yep, i think tokyo>1>4>2

the car scenes weren't enough. and yes, jordana was looking right. so was the new chick.

I've only seen the first one.....a longggggg time ago. Do I need to rewatch it and or see the 2Fast 2Furious?

my ONLY problem with the movie was Dom taking that bullet
roll.gif
roll.gif
.. I mean c'mon I didn't question it at first cause I thought dude had avest or something but seriously walking off like it was nothin
laugh.gif

other than that the movie was great..dude is right though about the movie being more on the characters/story rather than the racing aspect.

"You're gonna make me find out the hard way? You're brave! You're brave. They call me Hector. Got a last name too, but I can't pronounceit."

I was hoping for more of the cheesiness of the first one. They tried to make this into a movie. Horrible decision. Almost as bad as making the Subaru the'hero' car.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Saw the midnight showing...hated it.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
it was a big departure from the first 3. more plot/storyline oriented, less racing.

AND there's a 5th one on the way..oh no
smh.gif

Han was in this movie for like 2 minutes. Haha.

Originally Posted by thakickboss

Originally Posted by boholkicks

movie was piff...my crush on Jordana Brewster just got re-iginited...can i get an amen...

aaamen
i like her better on the first one because she was just simple. regardless of all that AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

my man tyrese wasn't there!!!
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

i think it's guaranteed there is F&F 5. this is movie is gonna do well,most of the people in line were buying tix for F&F
pimp.gif

Went to the midnight showing at Mercado in San Jose. It was like a giant car meet
roll.gif

There were some races going on afterwards too lol. The movie needed more racing, there was way too much talking

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

16lb63d.jpg

ix5noi.jpg

Yoooo! Michelle is looking rightttt........And what shirt does P have on? im liking it

Michelle
pimp.gif
.................P's shirt is Billionaire Boys Club and im not even gonna say the price because it hurts me
smh.gif

I went in thinking it was going to suck, boy was I wrong.

Was I the only one that geeked during the ending?

is there a lil wayne sighting in this movie?

my lil bro told me he heard he was supposed to be in it for a minute?

im looking forward to seeing this though.

When are we gonna get a thread with spoilers? I got a few questions about the movie. Some things just didn't add up to me.

Back
Top Bottom