New foamposite fall 12 *update*

Only got a style code for now 624041-016. My store is gonna get them in September anyone please feel free to share more info.My rep said that we had them back in 03 and they were metallic. He couldn't see what the rest of the description said.

016 = black

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

hope its a pro..they gotta leave da pennys alone for a sec.

Correct me if I'm wrong...
But I googled "nike 624041" and links to the pine green, retro blue and pearls foams came up...

And all three of them are pros...

So yeah, I guess the OP's style number is for a pro 
pimp.gif

a friend of mine owns a sneaker shop and said they ordered some foam pros that should be released in sept. couldn't get a sku# but said the color was platinum/crimson/black. take it for what it's worth.

Sounds like you guys are on to something.  
When a style number has a 6 in the color code it usually has some pink or red on the shoe.  

Hence the 610 color code on the Red Foam Ones from a few weeks ago.  Red being the dominant color, the 6 comes first.  In that pic of Gentry the Red is not a dominant color which makes sense that the 6 would be the 2nd or 3rd number in the color code.   Looks like thats the right shoe, or some variation thereof. At the least I can guarantee there will be some kind of red in it with that color code.  

I'm intrigued by this thread. Hopefully more info will be given on these Foams soon.

STILL UNSURE HOW I FEEL ABOUT SILVER AND RED PROS.... IF IT IS PROS IM MORE READY TO SEE BASIC COLORS AND NO MORE RAINBOW STUFF... I NEED BLACK/BLUE, NAVY/BLK, BLK/CLEAR SOLE, ...NO MORE FRUITY PEBBLES

624041 is for the Foamposite Pro
314996 is for the Foamposite One

So, these will be a Foam Pro. Could be black-based due to the color code but, it could really be anything.

they pros for sure but I'm wondering about that 016 number, in the middle number (1) all the other pros I seen have been a 0... should be interesting

Back
Top Bottom