New foamposite fall 12 *update*

Hopefully it is something dope. I would like to see a pearl (the original pearl white color, not the recent pearl color) colorway with black and royal accents. I've seen photoshops up here before and they are amazing. Wishful thinking.

Originally Posted by MaximumFoams

a better pic from the other site

These look interesting. finally a foam without a clear sole and an escape from the solid color base foam. I just wish the photographer could of gotten a closer shot so i can make a final decision. My only concern is why ooh boy on the left look disgusted, almost as if the sole of the shoe contained dog droppings, or maybe he already got em.

First foam cop in a long time, maybe last.

Every other foam this year has been whatever to me, but these, these are TOUGH!

I'd cop, I hope more people don't like em so they don't sell out hella quick
pimp.gif

These are alright... at least they're not some crazy colorway that you'd have to wear a bright sweatsuit with.

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

I'd cop, I hope more people don't like em so they don't sell out hella quick
pimp.gif
Doesn't matter how many people on NT say pass the shoes will still sell out look at every foam that has dropped recently all have sold out. 
Nike could release the ugliest foam ever and people will be lined up to purchase.

im hoping that its the black one's or pro's. i want to cop another black pair even though i got the dooms.

These have a bit of potential. Need to see more pics to determine if they will be copped

Yeah, they remind me of the Mangos, and just like the mangos, I can't stand the silver. Kills it for me. Black with that sole would've been interesting.

these are wack but they will still sell out. I am much rather a foamposite on over the pro version but I am waiting on the black / army greens to rerelease. Or the Black / Black version.

Back
Top Bottom