New foamposite fall 12 *update*

Not sure which foamposite thread to post these in but I'll guess this one

nike-air-foamposite-one-stealth-2.jpg

If those are the stealths and they are just a matte black, icey sole, and grey accents then I'll cop them for sure.

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

im still waiting to see which will be my first foams. still can't believe how these have blownup they used to collect dust in the stores most people wouldnt touch them!

^^^ Also foam ones don't have a swoosh on the back of the shoe, they have the 1 cent logo and don't say air on the tongue. These are pros without big swoosh on side

Nike has gone the way of Jordan removing the half cent logo i.e. "nike air" . I want to like these but I just can't

Originally Posted by Deanshoes

^^^ Also foam ones don't have a swoosh on the back of the shoe, they have the 1 cent logo and don't say air on the tongue. These are pros without big swoosh on side

This. I'm so confused by those marqueesole pics.

^^^^^^^^makes three of us. nike really thinks they can slap anything on a foam and sell it smh

Originally Posted by emier2

^^^^^^^^makes three of us. nike really thinks they can slap anything on a foam and sell it smh

and if that doesnt work, they call up Wale and have him wear it a week before release lol

Back
Top Bottom