New Footwear Design Website

Hey Guys,
I just finished my new website, www.benadamskeane.com, with myfootwear design work on it. Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think...I've got around 20 footwear things up there and a few industrialdesign things for those who are interested.

nice!
smokin.gif

good stuff....

Awesome Ben...Didn't know you were working on a site..You did a great job...

All i can say is WOW! Your stuff is
pimp.gif

You should do a tuto on how your render man, you are gifted no doubt
eek.gif

Thanks guys...Flight man, your rendering abilities are WAY better than mine though...I'll do my best to come up with a tutorial at some point.

dope stuff man... The tape up of the lebron VI is ill. What did you put the tape over? and is there a way i could do a tape up like that, that would allow meto make templates for a shoe I want to actually make and put on a dunk sole? I may PM me you soon...

I put the tape over a beat pair of Air Maestros...you could also use a Last though if you don't feel like wasting a shoe. I would imagine a tape up wouldwork pretty well for customs because you could just tear the tape off of the shoe/last and put a new layer on to try a new design. Feel free to PM me if youhave any questions.

love your work man. It's nice to see that stuff getting put to good use. I'm digging the tape ups. Those are so dope. Keep it up man, I wanna see moredesigns!

Ben, That is some nice work. Glad to see you are putting in the hard work. I have no doubt you will make it in the industry.

GREAT WORK, but i have more critique on the actual site...

i'd suggest considering changing the aesthetics of the site to match you're sneaker renderings (hash marks, gradient, etc). that way, it coincides withyour style when designing footwear. also, consider keeping all your images the same size- at least pertaining to width. it's a bit gaudy when the lightboxchanges in formation to adapt to the next image.

take it all with a grain of salt, of course. it's a shame to see such work confined to an OK site

Back
Top Bottom