NEW Future- Honest...What Y'all Think?

sn00pee

Supporter
Joined Feb 2, 2003
What the hell is this %$#"? People actually listen to this $#%&?

:x

Belgium

formerly colombia
Joined Jan 12, 2013
Song of the year 

I'm just being honest

Last edited:

Belgium

formerly colombia
Joined Jan 12, 2013
all these uncomprehensible lyrics arent cool.... 
English is my third language and I have no problem understanding the lyrics. Admittedly some of the lines are a bit slurred but not to the point I can't understand a word of it. There's always RapGenius in that case.

Last edited:

premium3g

Banned
Joined May 6, 2013
English is my third language and I have no problem understanding the lyrics. Admittedly some of the lines are a bit slurred but not to the point I can't understand a word of it. There's always RapGenius in that case.
ITS NOT THAT I CANT UNDERSTAND IT, its just all that slurring makes me have to listen extra hard... i shouldnt have to listen extra hard when a dude is "harmonizing"... never said the song was bad, I just said it was incomprehensible... 

Joined Mar 21, 2010
Mark Mcgwire is the hardest song he's had off his last tape but this **** right here is nice too.... Kinda follows in the You ain't eem know it lane, as something that doesn;t traditionally sound like a club banger but it will work

Joined Jul 4, 2011
Song's actually not bad, but I don't get why would I listen to this?????
Dude has no value to me musically and offers nothing lyrically.

Joined Nov 21, 2006
The club and dope boys will love this

I seen ****** damn near breaking down in tears when they played you deserve it in a hood spot one time

ice city fc

Banned
Joined Mar 6, 2013
ITS NOT THAT I CANT UNDERSTAND IT, its just all that slurring makes me have to listen extra hard... i shouldnt have to listen extra hard when a dude is "harmonizing"... never said the song was bad, I just said it was incomprehensible... 
If you gotta listen extra hard, it's not made for you. 

Gotta see what this does in the whip, preferably under the stars with a blunt rotating. 

I've always said Future's at his best when he's on that uplifting, look where I've come from tip ^^ word to You Deserve It

Last edited:
Joined Apr 4, 2003
Nah sounds too run of the mill. The beat sounds amateur as hell as well. And yeah, you kinda do have to listen hard in the middle of his bars lol, dude is type inaudible.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now