New Girl Appreciation Thread Vol. I can't read a ruler

Did Cici really have a baby!? Those hips are looking wider and finer than they ever have been before.

Edit: She did have a baby! In august 2017.

Last edited:
In terms of characters I'm really liking Ruth. I think the cuteness x comedy combo works for her.

I'm not liking what they're doing with Winston though. I feel like by season 6 they were developing his character and fleshing him out, and now they've demoted him back to comic relief.

Anyone feel like they're setting up something with Russel and Jess? Like maybe not an affair but some sort of weird love triangle thing? Perhaps they get a work wife/work husband dynamic but they take it overboard and it messes with Jess and Nick's relationship?

I wish CeCe would show off her goods one last time. They toned all that down after season one.

giphy.webp

:rofl: @ JB Smoov being Winston's dad.

:lol: @ Winston testing Jess as godmother by having Ally attempt to smoke.

Glad to see the proposal finally happened... don't really think I'm okay with Ferguson being gone. Not cool, New Girl.

I'm just happy we got a goodbye from the team, I would have been disappointed if it ended up like Brooklyn 99 where you might not get to finish up the stories you wanted to tell.

I'm just happy we got a goodbye from the team, I would have been disappointed if it ended up like Brooklyn 99 where you might not get to finish up the stories you wanted to tell.
This.

Man The Mick got cancelled also. I loved that show. Fox is cleaning house. They cancelled a lot of shows.

:rofl: @ the limo driver after they stole his limo

I'm mad this is the finale

DanBill :rofl:

I'm hoping for one last game of True American.

A Winston prank! :rofl: :rofl: Either too small or too big.

Last edited:
Mess around :lol: the CeCe Winston friendship is firevwe hilarious

Dan Bill

Fat Schmidt returns

Nick said he loves Schmidt.

Hoping for a Coach appearance

Winston with like five kids :lol:

Winston pranked them the whole time :rofl:

What a show. One of those shows that I will revisit forever.
My heart is still hurting that it's done but story-wise, everyone
knew it had to end SOON.

That final prank was AMAZING!

No coach was the only thing I didn't like.
Winston's prank :smh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Great show from beginning to end.

Back
Top Bottom