New HBO series "Ballers" starring The Rock

and :pimp:

7dea718f-1864-400c-9c26-b459b9d49b1f-jpeg.2168989

Lol idk why USC would allow them to film at their campus with the storyline being about bribing students to attend considering they were busted by the NCAA for doing just that.

I missed a couple episodes and I dont think I am going back to watch them. Its a wrap for me.

Same. Tried catching up the other day, made it about ten minutes into an episode and turned it off. I'm just not invested in any of the characters.

Show is all style and no substance . They had decent storylines the first 2 seasons but now it’s a mess. Not gonna lie I’ll tune in when I can though

How the hell this **** get 5 seasons??? Show is meh still. So passive aggressive
seriously

didn't the new season just start? I haven't seen anything about it til I randomly turned it on and see that white English dude so thats how I knew it had to be a newer episode.

ratings gotta be down

It's the sports world version of Entourage for Hollywood or Silicon Valley for Tech world or Californication for Authors or Ray Donovan for fixers or How to Make it in America for streetwear fashion etc.

Show is all style and no substance . They had decent storylines the first 2 seasons but now it’s a mess. Not gonna lie I’ll tune in when I can though

Man, they barely had any football playing storylines after Season 2. Whatever happened to Travis Mack? They had just about an entire season about him and he disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom