New HBO series "Ballers" starring The Rock

879AB985-116E-423A-B72D-24EC5016A53D.gif

I guess I have a reason to watch this show again it's been a good 2 years but I love my Bronx babe.

New season came on last night. Def forgot with all da Power hype. Bout to check it out on my dvr.

New season came on last night. Def forgot with all da Power hype. Bout to check it out on my dvr.

The fact that this premiered last night and no one even cared to post shows how washed this show is now :lol: Glad HBO decided to call it quits after this season

The fact that this premiered last night and no one even cared to post shows how washed this show is now :lol: Glad HBO decided to call it quits after this season

Feel like they didn’t promote it enough. I also don’t know anyone who watches it in real life. Just internet folks.

Feel like they didn’t promote it enough. I also don’t know anyone who watches it in real life. Just internet folks.

Most of my friends watch (or at least watched) it and I watched it with both of my ex-GFs. It’s a light hearted night cap on Sunday nights for me. Don’t have any expectations for this season.

Show ain't really even enjoyable to me, they drag a whole lot of nothing out behind some flash. Like it's meant for folks who like browsing "rich" folks instagrams or something.
NFL version of “Entourage” ...but with less interesting and memorable characters

This show struggles because it’s starts each season trying to tell some kind of story but whatever storylines starts falling apart after like 2 episodes... and it goes back to just leaning on cameos and eye candy to push it thru the final episode, it’s always a mess at that point but it’s a quick easy watch :lol: :smh:

This is literally a 15 minute show. After all the promo and adds your left to watch 15 minutes of it. waste of time

lol @ 15 minutes. pretty close i guess. i started watching the first episode of season 5 and realized i didn’t even watch season 4 so i DL’ed it and watched it at work today and then watched the season 5 ep :lol:

Back
Top Bottom