| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

index.jhtml;nisessionid=3HOYDJTSLOY12CQFTBFCF3Y

what yall guys thinK?

got mine today. like people said, the bag leaves brown fuzz on the shoes. but, if you wanna take it off (esepecially if you have like white and light parts) just use one of those lint remover rolles and it takes ti right off
///looking for Amsterdam AM1s, Blk Kid Robot AM1s, Stash Classic BWs- all sz 10

I was lint rolling my shoes haha...

Stupid bag...
Keep yer grimey hands out of my damn cookie jar!

Team ~ : ^
For Sale: VNDS Tweed Highs, VVNDS Stussy low, VNDS Mita Alpha Forces. All size 13.

RBIZNESS- I have those in my locker also. Those are hot! Nice to see how they came out.
SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

Quote:
the orange ones look dope too

they were supposed to be engine red :lol:
laugh.gif

depending on the shade of light they either look engine red, infrared, or red-orange.

yeah i got the neon laces so i can swap out the laces with the extra white laces i have laying around.

good luck on your pair.

j20, what color is engine?and is that neon green?

WHERE IN BLUE HELL IS MINES?
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

damnit if mine ever come ill post mine up since the am1's i did are altitude green and black. 8)
glasses.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

Moonrokk Summer Edition AM1
qyvno6.jpg

"I bought a new pair of sneakers, let's just hope my legacy matches."

Sup_

Very nice Hustla. Very simple yet bright enough to stand out. My style.

Wally hop
_ I used ALTITUDE GREEN in mine.

Jon_ :smh:
nono.gif
they threw yours away cause its TRASH.

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST Tee! HERE! or Email me @ [/h2]realize.designs@gmail.com

Quote:
i wouldn't advertise that too loudly online.. big brother is watching.

and i think they look better with the pink lining, but that's just me.
Quote:
The off colored midsole doesnt look that bad. Nice.

Hows the sole compared to the lining, on the pink? Are the colors on point or off?

here's a better picture, and you guys can judge for yourselves:

qyw9ag.jpg

i linked 2 different pics together because the outsole/ID stitching is WAY lighter, while the laces/sockliner is more of a vibrant, hot pink.

and get this...the boxes are different sizes, even though they are the exact same shoe size:

qyw979.jpg

i don't know what happened here...maybe they really got confused because the 2 colorways were so alike...lol. and for those of you who didn't read my last post, i didn't order 2 of the same...i cancelled one, but they sent me both for the price of 1.

what shoes should i wear next to break some necks? sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art.

I wanted something bright and flashy so here are my 2 clown shoes :tongue:
tongue.gif

Am1id.jpg

"One of the greatest high-lows in the history of the Internet: Finding out that two NFL cheerleaders were going at it in a bathroom stall and eventually arrested and then seeing the pictures of the two cheerleaders. I mean, I haven't felt that letdown since Teri Hatcher's topless scene in 'Heaven's Prisoners'. " -- ESPN's The Sports Guy

I just got my crazy 255 air maxs today. i went to 255 studio on jan. 28. i'll post pictures later. all i have is my sidekick camera which sucks.

Keep em coming everybody. I like them all especially the really loud ones. Moonrook those are hott. What colors did u use?
SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

hey real quick did anyone ID a pair of 180's or am93's??
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

nice stuff. damn, some of those over the top designs are so bad that they're ill.
promoting conspicuous consumption.
Fleur-de-Lis. Whatever you desire...
ever since honeys was wearing sassoon

Those are dope RB!

I'm a little disappointed with myself for being too conservative with the colorways. I guess I'll have to make another pair.

spikespiegel8017 -Those are bananas! :pimp:
pimp.gif

Teaneck[/i]​
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

unStashes are hot,

and I like the clown shoes. I made a crazy similar pair when the Nike Vengance first came out.

Can't wait for the 95's and 97's
Cliffnotes: Buy/Sell Forum Rules​
1. Only 10 items, and only two of any of the same.2. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICTURED. So no selling things you don't have yet. THAT INCLUDES REPLIES TO WANTED ADDS, seriously everything needs a picture.3. All Items must have asking price, no waiting for offers.4. Links to online auctions are not allowed, no more links to your ebay auction.

Back
Top Bottom