| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

YAY!

IDs CAME!!!
qyip14.jpg

Un-Kid Robots... The pink on them is HOT HOT pink... My picture makes it look light...
qyiudd.jpg

:lol:
laugh.gif

And...
qyiqz6.jpg

:wow:
eek.gif
These came out GREAT! :pimp:
pimp.gif

qyiups.jpg

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Keep yer grimey hands out of my damn cookie jar!

Team ~ : ^
For Sale: VNDS Tweed Highs, VVNDS Stussy low, VNDS Mita Alpha Forces. All size 13.

^ the laces are infra red and the heel is pink. my bad for mistakenly sayin it was engine red
[/b]

[/b]

^ oh man...so the engine came out pinkish....i think i may avoid the engine then.... i'm gonna play it safe now and stick to the blues....

if only you would have kept the "unstash" off, thats a horrible addition.
speak softly and carry a big stick -Roosevelt
spiceof life​

^
maybe its just me but id's look much better with a nike logo.the stiching they do sucks.ill wait till we can upload a logo then im in.

Sup_

No.

oazrqe.jpg

Engine is straight up ORANGE. It looks semi red on the website
but its actually pretty nice.

Those came out pretty nice ultrasur.

And nice job Jan. Stash AM1s look coo.

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST Tee! HERE! or Email me @ [/h2]realize.designs@gmail.com

^Thanks Jimmy...

Im happy with the UnStash...

The Un-Kid Robots were not wat I expected. I was thinking a lighter pink.

Then I realized how much the color is similar to the Circas that I cant ahold of... I became satisfied with them...

For Sale: VNDS Tweed Highs, VVNDS Stussy low, VNDS Mita Alpha Forces. All size 13.

Unstash are looking DOPE! Still waiting for them AM 90 I.D pics. Cant wait to see how they turned out.

qys5ly.jpg

you must all be thinking...why 2 pairs of almost the same things??

well truth is, i cancelled the pair on the left, and changed the sockliner, and ordered the pair on the right 2 days later after i made sure the money was refunded back to me. but hey, i guess they both got through the mail, and i just checked my checkings account, and they only charged me once for the 2 pairs.

so hey, i guess i'm luckily stuck with 2 pairs, either of which i can sell because they both have my full name on them lol. :D
happy.gif

what shoes should i wear next to break some necks? sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art.

^

i wouldn't advertise that too loudly online.. big brother is watching. :lol:

and i think they look better with the pink lining, but that's just me.
"When in doubt, shoot. That's how I look at it." --
Stephon

that khaki mid actually looks like khaki. a few weeks ago someone posted a pair that was khaki and it looked like a blend of green was thrown in..

yamakazi18

The off colored midsole doesnt look that bad. Nice.

Hows the sole compared to the lining, on the pink? Are the colors on point or off?

I got mine today. FINALLY!!!

Nothing too flashy. Just wanted to keep things simple and nice.

47b6dd26b3127cce978da393f7af00000046108AaM2zlm0ZNX

47b6dd26b3127cce978da39df7a100000016108AaM2zlm0ZNX

^ those are fresh...
WANTED IN A SIZE 11 (DS): Nike Air Max 90 (DQM Bacon Edition), Nike Air Max 90 Premium (Safari Edition), Nike Air Max 90 Premium (Sertig Pack), Nike Air Max 90 Premium Crepe (Hemp Pack), Nike Air Max 90 (Python Edition), Nike Air Max 90 (Footpatrol Edition), Nike Air Max 90 (Silver Surfer), or anything Air Max 90 that is nice!!!

^Very nice. Those were two colorway I played with. But this "synthetic suede" looks so cheap, I'm going to pass for now and see what the AM 90s look like in terms of quality. This gives me great fear about the AM 95 situation though. I'm not flopping down $150+ for some shoes made with similar materials to some of these AM1s with weak color that you'd be afraid to wear because they'd get ruined.

yeah i was a little disappointed with the "synthetic suede" but i have some water repellent that will take care of that. other than that, i'm happy with the way it turned out.

For all you guys that keep complaining about the "synthetic suede" and how terrible it is, how exactly is it ANY different than what is on the HOA Air Max I's?

And iMaGe619, is your mesh neutral grey or white? I did a neon, only with white mesh on mine. Both of yours look pretty nice!

peace,
J
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjshortt1QQhtZ-1

[h2]I just got these today..[/h2][h3]thanks for the heads up on UPS reference tracking. The brown suede bag leaves nasty brown lint all over the felt.. If i knew it was gonna be a felt like material instead of leather/nubuck I might have chosen a different color for the "mudguard".. definitely gotta spray these with waterproofer before i walk in the mud with em. Also the interior pink doesn't really match the pink of the shoe.. i wish i had made that black. Still waiting on AM90's and 2 pairs of 255 AM1's.. the one's my lady did are fire.. and thats just cuz she's nice like that...[/h3]

^ nice job they look alot like the ones I ordered...I hope they are waiting for me when I get home. :D
happy.gif

sythentic suede is not that bad. my air trainer 1's are like that with the grey area. easy to clean and everything... not a problem getting wet either.

imo the problem lies with the color.. that infared upper looks way off compared to the other infared aspects. overall not bad. but the upper and heel should be the color of the tag and airbag... ive see that nike is off just alittle bit with their colors.. same goes with the neon yellow

Quote:
And iMaGe619, is your mesh neutral grey or white? I did a neon, only with white mesh on mine. Both of yours look pretty nice!

neutral grey. post your pix when they arrive :smile:
smile.gif

^^you can call those the playdough editions
WANTED IN A SIZE 11 (DS): Nike Air Max 90 (DQM Bacon Edition), Nike Air Max 90 Premium (Safari Edition), Nike Air Max 90 Premium (Sertig Pack), Nike Air Max 90 Premium Crepe (Hemp Pack), Nike Air Max 90 (Python Edition), Nike Air Max 90 (Footpatrol Edition), Nike Air Max 90 (Silver Surfer), or anything Air Max 90 that is nice!!!

anybody get any altitude green on their shoes? I cant wait to see what that airbag looks like

Back
Top Bottom