| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Super w00t! I just got the Nike iD ONLINE Shipping Confirmation, looks like my ID'd 90's is in the process of being shipped...

Shipped to: HOLLIS, NY, US
Shipped or Billed on: 03/11/2006

Tracking Number: ----
Service Type: EXPEDITED
Weight: 1.10 Kgs
Note: UPS has received shipper's billing information electronically. Billing information received does not indicate shipment pickup or drop-off. Please contact the shipper for more details.

Quote:
yes, it does. its like a brighter orange.

Thanks, now I can put my safety oranges on ice until I beat the crap out of the 95 ids that I'll make.

Has anyone been able to order the 95s? It's always out of stock for the day and I tried at 12pm pst.

has anyone who got the order delay notification received any new information?

I just got the delay notification (almost a month to the day from my 255 visit).

yea, they sent me a shipping comformation this morning, there on the way
im a hater, if it matters...

Still messing around.
laugh.gif

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

Dudes is goin' hard on the black and laser blue colorways...Makin' like 5-6 versions... :lol:
laugh.gif

here Once Was A Boy That Lived On The South Side Of Chicago Liked His Hat To The Right Side.​

^^^ Heck yeah, man. lol They look bad, but I won't be getting any of the black/blue colorways I've posted. Too many people are thinking the same thing on that one. haha Looks awesome, though.
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

the 95's are really dissapointing imo...they need more colors for the stripes...does anyone know if you can pick more specific colors in the studio?
WANTED: DS size 9.5 Stash BW, Amsterdam AM 1, Black Dunk Supreme Low, and Dunk Haze Hi

Dear Customer,

Item Details for Order:

Product name Color Size Qty
Air Max 1 iD - Men's DESIGN YOUR OWN 11 1

If you have already received a shipping confirmation, please disregard this e-mail.

Thank you for ordering with NIKE iD. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise listed above by 3/11/2006. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the above merchandise, please click here to cancel.

To continue with your order, you do not need to do anything at this time. We are doing our very best to ship your merchandise as soon as possible. We will proceed with this effort and do not anticipate any further delays. However, please be aware in the unlikely event that we are unable to ship your merchandise by 4/10/2006, FTC regulations require that your merchandise be automatically canceled and your original form of payment will be refunded.

Thanks again for your understanding and patience. We regret the inconvenience caused by this delay and look forward to getting your merchandise to you at the earliest possible time.

If you have questions, contact us toll-free at: 1-866-633-6453

Sincerely,

Nike iD Team

>:
mad.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
Has anyone else got this email?

^ I got it too and im hella pissed right now. I got mine from 255 though. Im so HEATED!
[/b][/i]

yeah, i got that delay notice and I ordered from 255 also. I called customer service and the woman I spoke with said she'd put a note through to her manager who has access to the specifics of each order. THe managers only work on weekdays so I guess I'll hear more mid week.

But I'm absolutely disappointed.

Quote:
Has anyone else got this email?

i got it one day last week and the next day my AM1 was delivered.
i got shipping confirmation on my AM90s today.
[/b]

[/b]

^^^ I'll go ahead and save him by letting you know that they only allow 8 letters. So 'OUTFRARED' = 9 letters = too long.

Can't wait for my 90's to come in!

Everyone has done a great job with color choice!

I regret not having something written on the shoe.

Ben

[/b]

Quote:
Everyone has done a great job with color choice!

Ennnnnnnhhh...

ska, I got a black and laser blue colorway...Not in the AM1's, 90's, Or 95's tho... :smokin
smokin.gif
I had to go against the grain...Got em' for my Panthers authentic...
here Once Was A Boy That Lived On The South Side Of Chicago Liked His Hat To The Right Side.​

^^^ You mean you did an iD in black/laser blue? What shoe? That's a hot colorway, man ... definitely perfect for the Panthers. :smile:

^ very nice. do you get color options for the contrast stitching as well?

it's gonna be tough to decide between all the air max models at 255
[/b]

[/b]

Quote:
You mean you did an iD in black/laser blue? What shoe?

I'm the only one that did the 93's I think...Still waitin'.

Back
Top Bottom